[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Hey !

I love your build, but i have a question : i only have 7 endurance charge at max, how do u get the 8th ?

Ty :)
"
Spasko wrote:
"
nefczi wrote:
"
Spasko wrote:
Hey, new player here. I just reached maps with this build and it feels very solid for now. Just one question - why no immortal call in CWDT setup? Thought it works awesome with lots of endurance charges.

Immortal Call discharges(consumes) the endurance charges and in this build you want to have max endurance charges active all the time. They give you not only a lot of defence but also buff your damage(Unrelenting ascendency gives you 6% damage bonus per endurance charge).

Now I get it, thanks a lot!

Personally I use an Immortal Call in a CWDT setup, you get Endurance Charges so quick with this build/ascendency that it doesn't really matter, imo
Hi, is using Disfavour better than Starforge? And Sunder stronger than Cyclone for bosses?
IF going sunder is DW better or stick with 2hander? which one does more dmg ?

ty
Regarding IR - is going for a helm with both arm/eva net better results than going for arm only one? As is going for a 500/500 helm yield 1000 armor instead of going for a 500 armor or evasion only?
why maim
poe building says that ruthless deal more dps
Someone may have asked this, but can I play this without the Totem portion and use EQ/Sunder the entire time?
"
vannadar wrote:
Someone may have asked this, but can I play this without the Totem portion and use EQ/Sunder the entire time?

Your single target dps will not be as good I guess.
anyone knows about goin DW over 2hander which one is better dps?
Great build, this is my second char this league and it is a really great one
iam only lvl 82 and the lab is so easy to do, i dont even need to level anymore
after 3 days i have my 5 link Disfavor ^^

i guess i can help some of you with some questions ^^

"
zennox1337 wrote:
why maim
poe building says that ruthless deal more dps

you are right Ruthless is more pure damage, but when your target is maimed you do more damage in the longer fights
i would drop maim for ruthless from your main damage skill (sunder or EQ) if you have maim on your Ancestrial Warchief

"
Camaron wrote:
IF going sunder is DW better or stick with 2hander? which one does more dmg ?

ty

the main thing about the 2 hander in this build is the second 6-link you can get with it, DW gives you 2 3-links you cant really utilize in this build, especially when you can have a Disfavor 6-Link that gives you +2 levels to your gems
so i think the damage will be lower

"
vannadar wrote:

you can do that, but the totem even in a 4 link with ok gear and buffs gives you 40K dps and 8-18 % more melee damage when its up
i did the same to wear a Koam´s Heart for more survivability in lab, but just so i could farm the lab even with bad Izaro buffs
if you dont have a Koam´s Heart and have 5.5K life i think a rare Armour and Life chest with a Totem linked in it is better
Last edited by TonskiOne on Dec 16, 2017, 4:41:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info