3.0.0 Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

"
TheOne320 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
item filter ... would be nice to have a test environment where one can drop an item and see all the affected parts of the filter.

(off before: ggg gib mirror so i can test my filter)

Doesn't FilterBlade do exactly that? It just has to be updated for 3.0.

Small notice, FilterBlade supports only neversink's filters - you cannot upload your own, thus makes website damn useless.
so many changes .. I hope it's good
Going to return to PoE after 2year of pause !
"
Emmitt, Windows 10 prevents running your program. Can you fix it?

Windows complains about everything. Simply click the "More Details" link (or something like that) when you get the prompt, and it will unhide a button that says "Run Anyway". Click that and it'll install.
"
darthross wrote:
Just curious, why is it not named "Attack Damage on Full Life Support" instead of "Damage on Full Life Support"? With the current title it might be confused as to apply to all forms of damage, not just attacks.

"Attack Damage on Full Life" would suggest that it only supports the attack damage and not any ailments that come with it. This gem (and others like PPAD and MPD) have been changed to include the ailment damage. "Damage on Full Life Support" now has the "Attack" tag, not "Melee" tag to make it clear that it's for all parts of the Attack (hit and ailments) and not just Melee Hits as it used to be. Makes sense to me how it currently is.

Sure, you could also name it "Damage with Attack Skills on Full Life Support", but... really?
"
XNtrysyti wrote:
"
Emmitt, Windows 10 prevents running your program. Can you fix it?

Windows complains about everything. Simply click the "More Details" link (or something like that) when you get the prompt, and it will unhide a button that says "Run Anyway". Click that and it'll install.

The "Run Anyway" button is not shown anymore.

I will wait until the "poeplanner.com" updates the tree.
"
Drewster_X wrote:
Woot! Not long now :D.

Edit: My GPU just crapped out so we gonna be running the first few days of this league on an old AMD HD 7850. Should be a good test for the new performance improvements :D.

Edit 2: Don't make fun of the HD7850 this old card pulls great frames still - like a few of you have said its actually pretty decent for PoE.

I actualy played on a amd Radeon HD6XXX series til May this year no problems. so yeah you should be just fine :)
It would have been great if you actually highlighted the changes of the skill tree in said. Because, I looked at it and it just looks identically to the old.
What about the new sounds?
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Someone on reddit posted this screenshot from filter blade:

Apparently exclusively NeverSink got numbering information for the new sound alerts, which so BS.

NOT EVERYONE IS USING HIS FILTER FOR GOD SAKE!!! Such info should be available to everyone!!!

PS: still need confirmation that the numbering is accurate.
Last edited by walentaz on Aug 3, 2017, 6:57:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info