3.0.0 Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

rep wed'u
can u please release new commands for loot filter?
"
walentaz wrote:
Someone on reddit posted this screenshot from filter blade:

Apparently exclusively NeverSink got numbering information for the new sound alerts, which so BS.

NOT EVERYONE IS USING HIS FILTER FOR GOD SAKE!!! Such info should be available to everyone!!!

PS: still need confirmation that the numbering is accurate.

Well Filterblast has also updated the sound list, but not fully. And by the way the not mentioned PlayAlertSoundPositional option is currently bugged. I will not be using it for the time being.

Thanks for the reply.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Can we get new info on Harbinger packs?
I'd like to know if they are worth it...

Sorry for the off topic.

Cheers
"
walentaz wrote:

Apparently exclusively NeverSink got numbering information for the new sound alerts, which so BS.

NOT EVERYONE IS USING HIS FILTER FOR GOD SAKE!!! Such info should be available to everyone!!!

Thank you, now I can rebuild my filter properly!

I agree with you - a large number of us do write or adapt our own filters and this should have been in the release or the numbers should have been superimposed over the video they released of the sounds.
Path of stash tabs going crazy, lol )
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"
Why do you give the data to Emmitt? No one has given a shit about his planner in a year.

This is so not cool, Emmitt has been a pillar of this community. But to answer your question, this is the fastest way to get an up to date skill tree out. Not everybody uses PoB.

^ This!

Emmitt is doing a great job since a long time and I still use his planner almost on a daily basis. It's sad that some drooling noob is talking trash about someone that has helped the community for years. Thanks a lot Emmitt for your great work and pls ignore the haters!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
walentaz wrote:

my impression is that neversinks filters are used by most users. which is good for him and i also appreciate his work.

but i'm not so sure what it means for the game if players mostly ignore the same item bases at a certain time in the game.

i ever run my own filter (which doesn't hide items) but it's tiresome to debug. especially if multiple rules affect the same item type. why doesn't ggg provide some test area for filters? it's their tech after all.

there is nothing worse than finding out you ever ignored that "miror of calandra" with your custom filter.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
why doesn't ggg provide some test area for filters? it's their tech after all.

there is nothing worse than finding out you ever ignored that "miror of calandra" with your custom filter.

You can test your code on Filterblast or filterblade.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Where is the info on the new loot filter sounds? I want to update my filter today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info