3.0.0 Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

"
Greengroove wrote:
"
vio wrote:
why doesn't ggg provide some test area for filters? it's their tech after all.

there is nothing worse than finding out you ever ignored that "miror of calandra" with your custom filter.

You can test your code on Filterblast or filterblade.

how? i can only see the options to choose filters, not add my own
deleted
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 3, 2017, 8:22:10 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Hey guys, just a quick note. You've probably seen that we generally run a stash tab sale every three weeks. This usually misses our launch weekends due to luck, but if we followed our three week schedule, it'd occur alongside the 3.0.0 launch this weekend. It's already going to be quite a busy weekend for us, so I'm moving the stash tab sale to the following weekend. I'm very sorry about any inconvenience this causes, but here's to hoping we have a smooth launch. We have certainly ordered a lot more servers than we have ever had before!

oook but what about new filter sounds?! Where is it?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
walentaz wrote:
Someone on reddit posted this screenshot from filter blade:

Apparently exclusively NeverSink got numbering information for the new sound alerts, which so BS.

NOT EVERYONE IS USING HIS FILTER FOR GOD SAKE!!! Such info should be available to everyone!!!

PS: still need confirmation that the numbering is accurate.

That's an assumption made by Neversink, not information given to him by GGG. All sounds are present in the beta client, but only the first sixteen follow the current naming scheme. All of the voiced sounds, which are for orbs, follow a different naming scheme. 1-16 is probably accurate, but we don't know how those voiced sounds will be handled.

PlayAlertSound 17 gives an error in the beta client, yet PlayAlertSound Orb does not. That's why you have Filterblast using the "Orb" identifier instead of listing 17-26 as Filterblade has done.
All this new stackable crap... nice...

Now WTH aren't sac shards, atziri shards, and uber lab keys stackable???
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
damn they ruined our running joke of answering any mention of "quay" with "que?"
"
Antistes wrote:
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
vio wrote:
why doesn't ggg provide some test area for filters? it's their tech after all.

there is nothing worse than finding out you ever ignored that "miror of calandra" with your custom filter.

You can test your code on Filterblast or filterblade.

how? i can only see the options to choose filters, not add my own

On Filterblast you can choose the last option (Template) in the item filter drop down menu. Make sure you toggle the advanced mode on. All the new items are present on Filterblast. You can even generate random loot with the refresh preview button,... Have a look around the preview window for options.

I use Filterblast for filter delivery to users as it is the best!

Filterblade's loot simulator can also be used for testing. You can even manipulate the item generation patterns if you want to. See advanced tab. You can upload your own filter and upload the option file for the loot simulator. Keep in mind that Filterblade is still very new and these functions are not documented very well, but it can be done.

I tested shield drops with it for my filter and it works great!
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
New Item Class: Piece
New Item Class: Pantheon Soul
New BaseType: Stackable Currency

Seems to be the things to add.

So hyped right now.
Thanks GGG.
This is gonna be a fun ride
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
"
Flinna wrote:
"
walentaz wrote:
Someone on reddit posted this screenshot from filter blade:

Apparently exclusively NeverSink got numbering information for the new sound alerts, which so BS.

NOT EVERYONE IS USING HIS FILTER FOR GOD SAKE!!! Such info should be available to everyone!!!

PS: still need confirmation that the numbering is accurate.

That's an assumption made by Neversink, not information given to him by GGG. All sounds are present in the beta client, but only the first sixteen follow the current naming scheme. All of the voiced sounds, which are for orbs, follow a different naming scheme. 1-16 is probably accurate, but we don't know how those voiced sounds will be handled.

PlayAlertSound 17 gives an error in the beta client, yet PlayAlertSound Orb does not. That's why you have Filterblast using the "Orb" identifier instead of listing 17-26 as Filterblade has done.

This is correct. 17+ numbers returns errors in the beta, but if you use "Orb" instead it will be successfully loaded, but will not produce sound - maybe sound part in beta is not in finished state or syntax is not full.

My assumption is that there will be only "Orb" id, which will play orb annoucement dependand on dropped item's basetype.

But we still need GGG's details to not make mistakes in filters.

P.S. Thanks, Flinna, for extracting and sharing new alert sounds! :)
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Aug 3, 2017, 9:36:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info