3.0.0 Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

@Bex new shaper voiced filter alert sounds for orbs are VERY quiet. For some orbs basic sound of orb dropping that game plays is louder than voice.
Now that I have the right code and can test the sounds the fact the exalted orb one includes all the waffle at the end is rather annoying. Could we have 2 of those? one that just says "exalted orb"?

Edit: When listening to the original tracks I thought it was 2 different sounds.
Last edited by PumaMogwai on Aug 4, 2017, 4:53:21 AM
Can someone recommend me list of top loot filters for 3.0?
"
osna23 wrote:
can anybody explain to me how the new item classes work? Piece and Pantheon Soul

can pieces be any rarity?

Pantheon souls: hand to Sin to add to your Pantheon powers, I think.

Piece: a portion of a Harbinger unique, assemble the pieces to make a whole unique item.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Aug 4, 2017, 5:47:41 AM
Show
BaseType "Orb of Annulment" "Orb of Binding" "Orb of Horizons" "Harbinger's Orb" "Engineer's Orb" "Ancient Orb" "Annulment Shard" "Binding Shard" "Horizon Shard" "Harbinger's Shard" "Engineer's Shard" "Ancient Shard" "Chaos Shard" "Mirror Shard" "Exalted Shard" "Regal Shard"

WTB Map drops since 2013
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
osna23 wrote:
can anybody explain to me how the new item classes work? Piece and Pantheon Soul

can pieces be any rarity?

Pantheon souls: hand to Sin to add to your Pantheon powers, I think.

Piece: a portion of a Harbinger unique, assemble the pieces to make a whole unique item.

This is what I also assumed and put Piece with uniques in my filter and souls with divine vessel. But confirmation would be nice.

edit: Datamined info confirms this - Piece is a harbinger item fragment and Pantheon Soul is filled divine vessel.
Last edited by DemonikPath on Aug 4, 2017, 9:31:05 AM
What is a "Piece?"
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Chris wrote:
[...] I'm very sorry about any inconvenience this causes, but here's to hoping we have a smooth launch. We have certainly ordered a lot more servers than we have ever had before!

On the + side, capacity issues on launch means a lot of ppl are biting.
On the - side, capacity issues on launch might lose some fish off the line.

I think the + side outweighs the - side... if people were willing to allocate-space-for/download/install 3.0.0, which is gigantic... then they're probably gonna stick around to give it a fair go.

Fret not!

XOXO,
Bwam
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
3.0 is a crap

after this update i got only -20% dps and -25% es and shitty talents

rip poe
Last edited by winterblight on Aug 5, 2017, 10:34:12 AM
Any update on filtration? How to add this new items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info