3.0.0 Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

Just curious, why is it not named "Attack Damage on Full Life Support" instead of "Damage on Full Life Support"? With the current title it might be confused as to apply to all forms of damage, not just attacks.
Quay Map renamed to Port Map
Shaped Quay Map renamed to Shaped Port Map

Omg thanks GGG <3
IGN : Iss_Limit_Less
Get to work Neversink.
You have my thanks.
Thanks, this helps a lot with adding the new items, but could we get the number IDs for the new filter sounds too?
Last edited by carkasjak on Aug 3, 2017, 4:39:40 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Hey guys, just a quick note. You've probably seen that we generally run a stash tab sale every three weeks. This usually misses our launch weekends due to luck, but if we followed our three week schedule, it'd occur alongside the 3.0.0 launch this weekend. It's already going to be quite a busy weekend for us, so I'm moving the stash tab sale to the following weekend. I'm very sorry about any inconvenience this causes, but here's to hoping we have a smooth launch. We have certainly ordered a lot more servers than we have ever had before!

What are the chance of a stash rework with folder structure and improved performance?
Because ive finally hit the amount of stashes on standard that fucks your stash api and causes 1.5 seconds complete standstill of the game due massive lag spike when i open the stash on standard.

Sidenote, i can now legally dos your servers by opening my stash! :P
Last edited by Daemoneyes_ on Aug 3, 2017, 4:42:59 AM
"
TheOne320 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
item filter ... would be nice to have a test environment where one can drop an item and see all the affected parts of the filter.

(off before: ggg gib mirror so i can test my filter)

Doesn't FilterBlade do exactly that? It just has to be updated for 3.0.

the one from neversink? thanks for the reminder, will give it a try.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
and the names/numbers for the new sounds are..?
Just sit back and watch the life builds rise. Prepare an extra plate for Vaal pact meta!
Doesn't filter must have new sounds options ?

It's right bex title on reedit was Item Filters will have an additional array of sounds to play when items drop! Let me bend your ear for a moment.

Maybe they aren't ready for 3.0 release ?

"
MadAndrew wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
Just take a look on the 'handling' of guild tabs, and you can 'feel' that there is something 'working' at serverside.

So what? Obviously character stash tab content is cached on the client because its state does not change without player interaction and guild tabs need to be queried/updated for every interaction.

Its status doesnt change, but it - obviously - has to be validated to prevent client-side manipulations. Under circumstances like this, its a common rule for the server to 'never trust the client'.
There are, at least sometimes, significant delays on stash access, which have NO other reason than network traffic, traffic for either data load or client-server 'syncing'.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 3, 2017, 5:20:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info