3.0.0 Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

is there anyone out there who test the Beta can confirm brutality gem works on bleed and poison? its easy question but it save my time.
item filter ... would be nice to have a test environment where one can drop an item and see all the affected parts of the filter.

(off before: ggg gib mirror so i can test my filter)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
reading the stash tab sale post, it made me wonder if items not on sale are taken out of the shop already. are they?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Brutality disables all sources of non-phys dmg. So it works with bleed, but not poison.
Last edited by Mortrau on Aug 3, 2017, 3:20:51 AM
I know everyone at GGG is working in overdrive right now for the launch, but is there any chance we could get the names of the new sounds? I'd really appreciate having that information so that I can have my filter ready!
"
Chris wrote:
Hey guys, just a quick note. You've probably seen that we generally run a stash tab sale every three weeks. This usually misses our launch weekends due to luck, but if we followed our three week schedule, it'd occur alongside the 3.0.0 launch this weekend. It's already going to be quite a busy weekend for us, so I'm moving the stash tab sale to the following weekend. I'm very sorry about any inconvenience this causes, but here's to hoping we have a smooth launch. We have certainly ordered a lot more servers than we have ever had before!

+1 good idea.
"
vio wrote:
item filter ... would be nice to have a test environment where one can drop an item and see all the affected parts of the filter.

Here is an older PoE Item Filter Debugger, but I am unsure if it works with sound

http://bschug.github.io/poedit/poedit.html
Emmitt, Windows 10 prevents running your program. Can you fix it?
"
vio wrote:

Doesn't FilterBlade do exactly that? It just has to be updated for 3.0.
"
Chris wrote:
Hey guys, just a quick note. You've probably seen that we generally run a stash tab sale every three weeks. This usually misses our launch weekends due to luck, but if we followed our three week schedule, it'd occur alongside the 3.0.0 launch this weekend. It's already going to be quite a busy weekend for us, so I'm moving the stash tab sale to the following weekend. I'm very sorry about any inconvenience this causes, but here's to hoping we have a smooth launch. We have certainly ordered a lot more servers than we have ever had before!

That certainly is understandable, and it's awesome that you ordered more servers! However I feel like newer players might want to purchase these, and might be more tempted with a sale, just hope the lack of stash space doesn't scare away a couple of the newbro's!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info