The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs and Beta are Now Live!

Thank you!

The weapon effects look amazing at every tier and the back attachments are nice.

The Kitava Armor set is by far the best design, but I'm not a fan of the bulky tank look.

Once again I'm let down by the fact that all but the basic MTX options are Plate; we don't get a tier that includes a caster looking armor skin.

I'll most likely pick up a pack in support, but overall I'm not impressed with these.

Meh/10

The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.
Not keen on the style of these, was hoping for something different considering the theme of 3.0. The expansion and pending QoL improvements seem great though so I had to get a low-tier pack anyway!
Last edited by Erelus on Jun 7, 2017, 5:26:54 PM
So i have to donate over 500$ to get a key? pretty shitty system u know......
Well, here we go.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Love the theme of these packs.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

So kitava is :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
So i have to donate over 500$ to get a key? pretty shitty system u know......

You can possibly get a free key by participating in the race events or being selected in the daily sweep. Our new supporter packs also contain access to the Beta. You can find more information about them here. The first tier pack is only $30.
I spent more then 500$ - just look at my titles and i dont have a key :/

I was so hyped for this patch and pretty much 100% sure I'd buy the ~100$ pack, but after looking at those sets I'm 100% sure I'll just wait for the release. Is my taste really that shitty, or are those sets kinda ugly? I'd prefer no set whatsoever than the 60$ one, and all the others are too flashy/weird.
nice 28 Days Later theme
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info