The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs and Beta are Now Live!

"
4lin wrote:
more than half of registered players have not played the time that i have been played and still i dont get a f1cking key for the beta only the strewamers get more and more ... fuk this!

Quit your complaining I've played a lot longer than you and I don't have a key, I also don't care either. If it happens it will happen.
"
opeth wrote:
"
4lin wrote:
more than half of registered players have not played the time that i have been played and still i dont get a f1cking key for the beta only the strewamers get more and more ... fuk this!

Quit your complaining I've played a lot longer than you and I don't have a key, I also don't care either. If it happens it will happen.

I don't get. For $30 you get a bunch of stuff and the beta key comes free of charge.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Jul 2, 2017, 4:22:06 PM
"
"
opeth wrote:
"
4lin wrote:

I don't get. For $30 you get a bunch of stuff and the beta key comes free of charge.

Some people don't want to spend money on a free game? I don't care how my character looks all I need is the bare minimum 2x public stash tabs. All I've bought. I also don't care about beta. When it's live it's live.
Last edited by opeth on Jul 6, 2017, 11:55:10 AM
''Every day we'll be randomly selecting many Path of Exile accounts to receive a Beta key. These selections will happen in one large wave per day. All Path of Exile accounts will be included in the pool to select from with priority being given to players who are currently active or have been active in recent leagues.''

nice joke

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info