The Beta for our upcoming expansion, The Fall of Oriath, is now live! Once you've downloaded the Beta client and obtained a Beta key you'll be able to log in and help test the Act Five through Seven content and other features of the expansion. To learn more about The Fall of Oriath, click here.

We've just released The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs! These new packs offer access to The Fall of Oriath Beta, points to spend in the microtransaction store, exclusive Weapon Effects, Cloaks, Armour sets, T-shirts, an Art Book and much more!

The Fall of Oriath Beta includes many of the changes scheduled for the full 3.0.0 release in July, including new game balance, the Pantheon system, the new water and minimap systems and, most importantly, Acts Five through Seven. We plan to add Act Eight within a couple of weeks. If you're interested in testing this new content, all you need is a Beta key and a download of the beta client.

If you're a Steam user, a "Betas" tab will have appeared in the game properties in Steam. You'll be able to download the Beta client through this menu but you won't be able to access it until your account has been granted access (through a Beta key or other means). Please log into the website and check your PMs to access your Beta Key. You'll need to redeem your key here in order to access the beta.

There are multiple ways to gain a Beta key. You can purchase one of The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs, win a key through a race event or be randomly selected in one of the daily key giveaways. Alternatively, if you've purchased a top-tier supporter pack in the past or have spent $500 or more in lifetime purchases, you'll automatically have access to the Beta.

If you receive a Beta key from a supporter pack, race event or daily giveaway, you'll receive an email and a PM on the website that contains your key. You can redeem this here to enable Beta access on your account. If you received Beta access from your lifetime purchases this will be enabled on your account automatically without entering a Beta key.

Every day we'll be randomly selecting many Path of Exile accounts to receive a Beta key. These selections will happen in one large wave per day. All Path of Exile accounts will be included in the pool to select from with priority being given to players who are currently active or have been active in recent leagues. You'll know if you've been selected by this method if you receive an email or PM on the website with a Beta key.

Path of Exile has collaborated with Twitch Prime to bring you the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints for free when you subscribe to Twitch Prime! Until the 19th of June you'll be able to redeem these free cosmetic effects by starting a free one-month trial with Twitch Prime and linking your Path of Exile account to Twitch! For more information on how to receive your free effects, click here.

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jun 7, 2017, 8:04:57 PM
Awesome!
Hype!

E: getting errors while trying to buy my Kitava pack through steam qq

E2: Got it ! Love how all the new MTXs look!
Last edited by Nazgúl on Jun 7, 2017, 6:09:26 PM
the best

Edit: Take my money, you bandits! ;)
Last edited by Valiren on Jun 7, 2017, 5:01:55 PM
Nice
Got the most expensive one!

Had to for this one. Utterly incredible expansion, thank you so much. <3
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
considering how epic this expansion is !!! this goyo will be more than happy to pay up :)) thanks you so much ggg for changing my life with this 3.0
˙͜ >˙
Last edited by Exif on Jun 7, 2017, 4:59:51 PM
I'm excited!
Last edited by Romados on Jun 7, 2017, 4:57:50 PM
what about free beta keys?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info