The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs and Beta are Now Live!

Eclipse supporter pack is my style :)

Thanks GGG for your work!
Any chance we could see a return of al the old Main supporter pack in 3.0 ? :)
IGn Name: Spatten
"
Spatt wrote:
Any chance we could see a return of al the old Main supporter pack in 3.0 ? :)

they already said old support packs will never return.

how ever i would love to see small improvements to these new packs
i appreciate the work on them and i believe it was hard enough to make them
and the patch .. i just believe packs of this price even if the whole concept is to support the game should be somehwat temping and not only include a set you would probably never use. also on another subject i would love to see mtx on beta? when i logged to beta i noticed theres no shop and no mtx
packs ( armor, effects and all the good shit) looks AMAZING! best i have ever seen, but the prices???

"
NoyAvargel wrote:
also on another subject i would love to see mtx on beta?

The shop not working is normal.

The idea had been the new MTX system introduced in patch 2.6.1 would facilitate this, however they tried to deploy this patch twice and had to pull it both times. The plan was to have that patch up before the beta, and I'm sure they're working on fixing the issue.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
time to wait:)
"
jeff_magnum wrote:
"
availablex wrote:
"
jeff_magnum wrote:
damn, i really wanted to support you for 3.00 but all these packs are so lame and ugly i just feel like i'd waste my money for mtx-es i'd never use, i guess i'll just buy some points and get some of the old mtx-es

the first pack is the only one that's so-so, but i don't like looking like a cowboy outlaw in a fantasy arpg, i guess it would be cool if the game had some arcanum vibe going on, but it just doesn't

i always sceptical about mtx, but come on man Kitava and Beast looks really good

i'm sorry but to me beast looks just like a pile of vomit and some armour put together and kitava just like your regular minor cartoon/anime villain, very underwhelming

there is no way i'd pay $480 for that
the artists that worked on these packs really did shit work (especially eclipse pack - it's super ugly and lame, looks ridiculous actually)

Crazy thing about art, it's subjective. Personally, the Eclipse pack is probably my favorite and it's what I plan on ending up with. I'd go for Kitava but that's just too much for my budget.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
liborio92 wrote:
packs ( armor, effects and all the good shit) looks AMAZING! best i have ever seen, but the prices???

The pricing is exactly in line with previous pack sets....
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Im sorry GGG. you overhyped the supporter packs for me.
They all look like random shiny shit to me except the outlaw who just looks
like he is a big turd. And i thought hey alternate weapon effects.
No just bubbles and shiny's. how about some 3d art weapons matching
the overpriced supporter packs instead of more effects that make you se less
ingame.

Yay another cape. Im sorry if im complaining but it is my first complaint over the years.
The rest of Oriath is incredibly beautiful and well made.

And please hire someone to make 3d art for all Uniqe's so the are just that. Unique.
How hard could it be to make a bottle atleast so my pirate can have his brinerot grog xD
Saffaels frame is eating up my alt effects. make a permanent alt effect.
and on a side note.
Would it not be better if all sets were the same price and if you bought several you would get
some bonus for that.
Since art is so subjective i feel like many people will just not buy a pack since the one they
like are to pricey. and gives a ton of shit they dont want. what if i only want the kitava armour??
Then ill have to be rich.

4 strong armours that are equally epic looking. pick one youll get that, pick 2 and you get some
more besides the armour sets. and so on. just a thought till next time GGG
Last edited by Zoptar on Jun 9, 2017, 6:12:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info