The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs and Beta are Now Live!

Since I already got a key from past packs; Will I get a second key to give to a friend from buying a supporter pack?
fresh! wp GGG^^
Not impressed with sup packs.its meh and also wery expens.
"
Jiiks wrote:
Since I already got a key from past packs; Will I get a second key to give to a friend from buying a supporter pack?

yes absolutely.
"
"
vio wrote:

edit: all in all is the closed beta amazing. substantially overhauled graphics, shorter loading times, the water looks amazing

excted for the things to come :)

I'll take your word for it.

you can. i'm very impressed with what they've done. friend plays the game on a crappy laptop and he switches instances much faster now.

the game looks "cleaner" now and while i don't like that effect in high frequency rate - films it suits poe just fine.

the water looks so real now that the strand's textures often pale a bit when it comes to detail. but whatever, i like it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Always so much complaining. Are people ever happy now days... if you dont like a amour set someone els might. Dont need to bitch and cry about it. if its not the armours its something els. Always something to cry. Spoiled brats.
I am sry but everybody can give an opinion on whatever, I also think those armor sets are weird (maybe except outlaw) and the legacy pack is so much better imo.
awwwww :D :D
hard to follow up on amazing supporter packs of the past. first time i felt a little let down by the main expansion packs, Eclipse Armour is amazing though.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
GG GGG :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info