The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs and Beta are Now Live!

Packs are great! But wish they come with character effects!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I didnt recive any key :c
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Ultimakami wrote:
LOL!!! Only the Outlaw and Kitava suit look good. the rest are ugly as fuck.

+1

Not to be rude, but the Beast suit in particular looks like he's covered in bloody vomit. Then again, somebody thought that the Beehive attachment was not disgusting at all...

Outlaw is cool though. Good job, GGG artists.

The Beast one makes him look like the Beast. What did you expect? A sharp 3-piece suit for an outfit themed on a creature of Nightmare? If GGG stuck with only the more conventionally stylish outfits, they'd both be very boring and have exhausted the pool of available ideas years ago (no, the slight variations in real world fashion aren't sufficiently different to fly in a fantasy setting).
I get this error when trying to purchase a pack..

Your purchase couldn't be completed
There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later.

:(
"
sorcita wrote:
Was SO hyped for the new supporter packs.. "This will be the best looking supporter packs!"..

What happened? The first one looks cool and the rest looks like Anime-Transformer-Themes

Unfortunately I feel the same. I actually told my wife months ago that I was planning on getting the top-tier pack this time around but only the lowest tier set looks nice to me. I get that the trend now seems to be making armor sets that mimic bosses but they all just, unfortunately, look like a cluttered mess to me. I'll have to revisit these later to see if my opinion changes but for now I can't really see myself getting one of these. Bummer. :(
Good job :)
Wish I hadn't been sick when the grandmaster pack came out. Been waiting for a pack that captured the feel of PoE and looked sick. I disagree with Chris that this is the best yet, the first set is pretty cool, but the rest look ridiculous. Personally tired of of GGG cramming these gaudy colorful, anime looking armor sets down our throats. Give us armors that fit the theme and visual style of the PoE world, the new enemy armors in this xpac are so sick dude, and they perfectly fit the visuals. So how the hell did we get this garbage? Thanks everyone who is supporting GGG with the new packs, but I think I'm gonna have to pass on this one. Maybe they will nail it with some armors in the shop.
we may buy only key? i feel my chance for win in race key like 1\200 c(;{
no nazi templar armor supporter pack? :////
"Purity Ain't Free. The labyrinth of ascendency gotta be litterd with the blood of the faithful. Chitus HUSSEIN perandus is not my emperor. He is blasphemous gommunist and probably karui as well :DD. PURITY and FAITH not malachai and thaumaturgy ok. praise God" - High templar voll, circa 1333
Thanks for the Beta access. Not sure if I'll play it because I'm rather enjoying playing Legacy SSF, but it's nice to be spoilt for choice.

In other news, I thought I'd point out that there's only the Oriath Weapon Effect video linked in each of the packs. None of the other pack-specific weapon effects have videos linked at the time of this writing. Obviously it's not slowing down sales much, but I thought I'd mention it.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Jun 8, 2017, 2:06:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info