The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs and Beta are Now Live!

tbh these fall of oriath supporter packs are kinda meh, i mean the first 2 packs are just wierd, the weapon effect looks cool i guess, but the armour effect in the 2nd cheapest pack is so generic, you can get that in game practically (aside from the hat i guess). the rest are too much for my taste at least. anyways, lets hope the 3.0 patch is gonna be better then these supporter packs.
Bought a pack still no key rip.
"
dell56v wrote:

Please try going to My Account>Account Transactions. If you haven't received an email yet, you should still be able to find your key here.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
dell56v wrote:

Please try going to My Account>Account Transactions. If you haven't received an email yet, you should still be able to find your key here.

Ah there she is, thanks for the info!
Edit: But it is saying the code is invalid.
Last edited by dell56v on Jun 7, 2017, 6:42:05 PM
I just bought the small supporter pack.

Looking forward to play and test.

Sorry for my bad english

-----------------------------
German

Habe mir gerade das kleine supporter pack gekauft.

Freue mich aufs spielen und testen
"
endymion2k5 wrote:
Suddenly getting great speeds on the patcher.

If you changed anything GGG, Thank you!

I'd be happy if I could get the patcher to start
NVM I am an idiot
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Jun 7, 2017, 6:51:34 PM
@Bex_GGG

When do You plan to send first wave of keys for random active players and race rewards?
IGN: Nanashi_Sabazashi
"Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide
view-thread/1321402
Awesome!
The Outlaw armour set is so nice! I tend to not like the vanity items as they usually are garish, but the Outlaw one is so damn nice! I wish the weapon effect were more subtle.
These are some interesting designs; I appreciate that the Outlaw and Legion sets appear more 'appropriate' for those wanting a 'lean and mean' look. As you are doubtless aware I (and likely others) still look forward to an Oriath Regalia collection being released at some future date.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info