The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs and Beta are Now Live!

I was very hyped for the supporter packs but I'm very disappointed :(
I think it's pretty safe to say I won't be spending any money on these packs. Thanks for looking after my wallet GGG.
Last edited by astrartea on Jun 7, 2017, 5:31:50 PM
Beta Patch still broken?
Unable to connect to patching server.
Damn, the music of the new trailer is awesome, i love it!
Bought the 60$ USD supporter pack and I don't have access to the beta.
Bought me another supporter pack for this amazing game. I am so hyped for FoO
Love the MTX sets and pretty much all the content you can get from the packs.
Unfortunately patching server is down, lol
Was SO hyped for the new supporter packs.. "This will be the best looking supporter packs!"..

What happened? The first one looks cool and the rest looks like Anime-Transformer-Themes
"
wentyl wrote:
I was so hyped for this patch and pretty much 100% sure I'd buy the ~100$ pack, but after looking at those sets I'm 100% sure I'll just wait for the release. Is my taste really that shitty, or are those sets kinda ugly? I'd prefer no set whatsoever than the 60$ one, and all the others are too flashy/weird.

That why I'm say this before:

"
DoEFotGS wrote:
Why you not make it like shopping cart?

Spoiler
For example: I can buy only minimal supporter pack, but I like phoenix, not minotaur and completely don't want to see hydra or chimera sets in my M-stash. If I can buy a minimal pack and choose that set of effects I want - it's would be nice. And so on. Additional things like soundtrack given for the purchase of two, three or all four sets, not the specific one.

Or, you can sell through that method a non game things for people who want art book and don't need another six weapon effects in addition to his 10-15 of effects in the M-stash.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info