PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs and Beta are Now Live!

ggg thinks that everybody lives in rich western countries...( where 5 usd is basically nothing ) btw the 30 pack feels very, very poor.kinda sad
cool
AWESOME!
I can't wait to play again!
And the Xbox Beta?
I'm hyped for this!!!
I've no words. We used this music with some friends in a trailer to launch a very ambitious project three years ago that got some popularity, hearing it in my prefered game and for announcing the biggest expansion ever released on PoE is just creating a very nice feeling :)

Don't know who decided to use it for this trailer but i owe him / her a beer, and maybe even a pizza.

Great supporter packs aswell.
Hf :)
"
ManaRays wrote:
"
ok so Im in the beta cause I donated $1k or whatever, question: If I buy a supporter pack can I give the key to my friend so she can play beta too?

Armours look pretty naff to me so I wont be getting one if I cant give her the key, but if I can then its $60 in ur pocket and everyones happy :)

Your account will already have beta access and dont need to worry about a key. So buying a support pack will still give you a key that you can give to a friend

yreah I got an email earlier saying i was in and directing me to downloads. Cheers for the heads up on sharing the keys tho mate, gg, appreciate it.
GGG i just got married, give me a beta key and let's see if my wife will leave me.
"
liborio92 wrote:
ggg thinks that everybody lives in rich western countries...( where 5 usd is basically nothing ) btw the 30 pack feels very, very poor.kinda sad

Thought the same :(

Don't know if I should afford the 60$ one ...
I wonder how many millions GGG made in the last half hour

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info