The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs and Beta are Now Live!

Folks, try the beta before you blow your money on huge supporter packs. There are huge game altering changes coming in this expansion.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
ggg thinks that everybody lives in rich western countries...( where 5 usd is basically nothing ) btw the 30 pack feels very, very poor.kinda sad
cool
AWESOME!
I can't wait to play again!
And the Xbox Beta?
I'm hyped for this!!!
I've no words. We used this music with some friends in a trailer to launch a very ambitious project three years ago that got some popularity, hearing it in my prefered game and for announcing the biggest expansion ever released on PoE is just creating a very nice feeling :)

Don't know who decided to use it for this trailer but i owe him / her a beer, and maybe even a pizza.

Great supporter packs aswell.
Hf :)
"
ManaRays wrote:
"
ok so Im in the beta cause I donated $1k or whatever, question: If I buy a supporter pack can I give the key to my friend so she can play beta too?

Armours look pretty naff to me so I wont be getting one if I cant give her the key, but if I can then its $60 in ur pocket and everyones happy :)

Your account will already have beta access and dont need to worry about a key. So buying a support pack will still give you a key that you can give to a friend

yreah I got an email earlier saying i was in and directing me to downloads. Cheers for the heads up on sharing the keys tho mate, gg, appreciate it.
GGG i just got married, give me a beta key and let's see if my wife will leave me.
"
liborio92 wrote:
ggg thinks that everybody lives in rich western countries...( where 5 usd is basically nothing ) btw the 30 pack feels very, very poor.kinda sad

Thought the same :(

Don't know if I should afford the 60$ one ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info