[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Is there a way to control what level the "leveling flasks" start to hide? I'm in the middle of Act 2 and haven't seen anything but a couple of Small Life Flasks yet, so I'd like to have it show Medium/Large if they drop, and if I'm reading the exported filter right, the new filter starts hiding them at area level 15, where last league they didn't start hiding until 35.
in this league, the worst filter from neversink. Why change the display. div card as gems, white maps almost invisible...
How can i create my own presets?

There are some changes i like to apply to filters and would love to be able to just create a preset and just apply this preset.

I just can't figure out how to create them.

The Box for presets looks like it should be possible to create your own presets somehow.
"
Aradiv wrote:
How can i create my own presets?

There are some changes i like to apply to filters and would love to be able to just create a preset and just apply this preset.

I just can't figure out how to create them.

The Box for presets looks like it should be possible to create your own presets somehow.

NeverSink said on the 3.14 filter announcement that custom made presets are planned for next league. He remade the filter from scratch this league, so some features are still pending.
Someone's probably already mentioned it..

But there's a bug with the 'Act- & Build-specific items' section.

If you turn on 'Flask' class in 'First zones (1-8)' / 'Early 3 socketed items' the game throws up the error:

"
Line 7218: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No Item Classes matching "Flask"

and disables the filter.
I think there is a problem with the definition of crafting bases in the filter. I've set "Hide rares by Tier" in Endgame Rares section to "Hide all rares, excluding jewellery" and it started to hide rings and amulets as well. After checking downloaded filter file I figured that for some weird reason, crafting bases section has "<= rare" condition in its rules. So it has three rules (iLvl 68-83, 84-85 and 86+) that applies to normal, magic and rare items, and it overrides any further "Show" rules for rare section. Have to manually edit it for now:)
Last edited by PraetorianMKII on Apr 20, 2021, 10:24:11 AM
Hi NeverSink,

Thank you for all your work with the new version of the filter, I don't know what i'd do without this and the old versions over the years, it's a wonder you find the time! :)

And speaking of time... Do you have an ETA when you expect to implement the old styles along with any new ones you might be cooking up?

Looking forward to seeing them! :)
Last edited by Converge57 on Apr 20, 2021, 2:08:09 PM
Im using uber script and ive enabled 6 socket recipe but for whatever reason its only show 6 socket armors and not weapons. I had 2 unqiue 6 socket weapons drop but it didnt show them.
Help! In spite of following all instructions to the letter, (yes, the filter file is in the correct PoE folder, the documents/my games one) it still won't show up in the UI tab in game :(
hey neversink, thanks for your hard first of all.

Is it possible to have a section for the quest items - heist contracts? I'm not sure if the technology is there to recognize them.

I don't see a point in picking them up since it doesn't prevent progression of your rogues.

anyway thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info