[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

This is just a random thing but the uber filter will filter out offering to the goddess but still shows the offering to the goddess div card
Unique items don't show if they are 6-socketed because rarity <= rare.

Show # %H4 $type->socketslinks $tier->6sockets
Sockets >= 6
Rarity <= Rare
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 255 255 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 155 138 138 255
PlayAlertSound 2 300
MinimapIcon 2 Grey Hexagon
PlayEffect Grey

Is it possible to change Items implicit modifiers minimum? Ex: Show only Two-Stone Ring >= 16% resist
​Best regards,
Mr M
Gamer / Content Creator / Mobile and Web Developer / Game Developer
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein.
I created a new chancing rule for two-stone rings, and get very strange behavior from the loot filter.

It shows some two-stone rings with the new visuals (added a red beam), but other two-stone rings appear without the new visuals.

The one that appears is ilvl 48 and the others were ilvl69 or higher. But I cannot select ilvl in the filter so I don't know why that would matter.

What would cause this behavior??
"
Im using uber script and ive enabled 6 socket recipe but for whatever reason its only show 6 socket armors and not weapons. I had 2 unqiue 6 socket weapons drop but it didnt show them.

I've been having the same exact issue, i'm on uber strict also. 6 socket weapons don't show up and are hidden, 6 socket armors are working correctly, and it happens for any rarity in my case.

"

Sockets >= 6
Rarity <= Rare
SetFontSize 45
PlayAlertSound 2 300
PlayEffect Grey

It's not just unique 6 socket weapons, it happens for all rarities for me.
"
dino572 wrote:

Sockets >= 6
Rarity <= Rare
SetFontSize 45
PlayAlertSound 2 300
PlayEffect Grey

I came here for a similar issue.

At the bottom of filterblade is the section "Optional filter modules" -> "6-Socket Unique Highlight"

I had a 5-Link 6-socket unique chest from an ultimatum and it would not show with this option enabled. *edit: on the uber strict preset

So does this option exclude 6-socket uniques which happen to have 5-links as well?

If so:
"
Show # %D4 $type->socketslinks $tier->5link6sockets
LinkedSockets >= 5
Sockets >= 6
Rarity <= Rare
SetFontSize 45
SetBorderColor 0 240 190 255

^ does this section need to read "Rarity <= Unique"?

edit2: ok, after those changes a tabula dropped looking and sounding like a 6 socket. I guess I'll go back to hiding 6 socket 5-link uniques because I'm too dumb to edit this filter manually.
Last edited by muzein on May 8, 2021, 8:04:00 AM
anyone having a problem with items showing up with just random letters? ive updated and still have this issue.
Hello

Deicide Mask is not in the list for adding to
Endgame - General (lvl 65+) / Crafting / Generic crafting bases / TIER 2
So I added manually in the .filter file output
Last edited by SteelJade on Jun 16, 2021, 4:29:53 PM
Please forgive my ignorance but is there still a way to save a filter online? I can't seem to find it under the save/load section.
Hi !
Thank you so much for Filterblade, it's absolutely amazing :)

I have one question; with the recent changes to the UI on Filterblade.xyz, I am unable to locate the current filter version, would you kindly offer me some pointers to find this useful information?

Thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info