[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

I think there is a problem with the definition of crafting bases in the filter. I've set "Hide rares by Tier" in Endgame Rares section to "Hide all rares, excluding jewellery" and it started to hide rings and amulets as well. After checking downloaded filter file I figured that for some weird reason, crafting bases section has "<= rare" condition in its rules. So it has three rules (iLvl 68-83, 84-85 and 86+) that applies to normal, magic and rare items, and it overrides any further "Show" rules for rare section. Have to manually edit it for now:)
Last edited by PraetorianMKII on Apr 20, 2021, 10:24:11 AM
Hi NeverSink,

Thank you for all your work with the new version of the filter, I don't know what i'd do without this and the old versions over the years, it's a wonder you find the time! :)

And speaking of time... Do you have an ETA when you expect to implement the old styles along with any new ones you might be cooking up?

Looking forward to seeing them! :)
Last edited by Converge57 on Apr 20, 2021, 2:08:09 PM
Im using uber script and ive enabled 6 socket recipe but for whatever reason its only show 6 socket armors and not weapons. I had 2 unqiue 6 socket weapons drop but it didnt show them.
Help! In spite of following all instructions to the letter, (yes, the filter file is in the correct PoE folder, the documents/my games one) it still won't show up in the UI tab in game :(
hey neversink, thanks for your hard first of all.

Is it possible to have a section for the quest items - heist contracts? I'm not sure if the technology is there to recognize them.

I don't see a point in picking them up since it doesn't prevent progression of your rogues.

anyway thanks!
This is just a random thing but the uber filter will filter out offering to the goddess but still shows the offering to the goddess div card
Unique items don't show if they are 6-socketed because rarity <= rare.

Show # %H4 $type->socketslinks $tier->6sockets
Sockets >= 6
Rarity <= Rare
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 255 255 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 155 138 138 255
PlayAlertSound 2 300
MinimapIcon 2 Grey Hexagon
PlayEffect Grey

Is it possible to change Items implicit modifiers minimum? Ex: Show only Two-Stone Ring >= 16% resist
I created a new chancing rule for two-stone rings, and get very strange behavior from the loot filter.

It shows some two-stone rings with the new visuals (added a red beam), but other two-stone rings appear without the new visuals.

The one that appears is ilvl 48 and the others were ilvl69 or higher. But I cannot select ilvl in the filter so I don't know why that would matter.

What would cause this behavior??
"
Im using uber script and ive enabled 6 socket recipe but for whatever reason its only show 6 socket armors and not weapons. I had 2 unqiue 6 socket weapons drop but it didnt show them.

I've been having the same exact issue, i'm on uber strict also. 6 socket weapons don't show up and are hidden, 6 socket armors are working correctly, and it happens for any rarity in my case.

"
Unique items don't show if they are 6-socketed because rarity <= rare.

Show # %H4 $type->socketslinks $tier->6sockets
Sockets >= 6
Rarity <= Rare
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 255 255 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 155 138 138 255
PlayAlertSound 2 300
MinimapIcon 2 Grey Hexagon
PlayEffect Grey

It's not just unique 6 socket weapons, it happens for all rarities for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info