[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
i-Wakoh wrote:
Your work blew me away neversink, totally love the new filterblade, coming from someone who makes his own filters, it is extremely useful!

However, while playing around with the customization i realize that some items specifically in the t1, t1.5, t2, t3 and t4 categories, not all of it are customizable. I have went through every category in customize section and changed accordingly, however there are still some items which did not appear the way i had customized it to be. Of course i did try to use the loot simulator but there seems to be a lot more sections than i expect. So i just begin to change and change in the loot simulator. But since there are so many categories, it become unclear to me which item is which tier.

What i suggest is that the customize section shows every category there is in the T1, T2 and so on. So that if i change it, all of the items would change and not leave out some other category.

Once again great work on the filterblade, would be be happy to hear from you soon.

Sorry about the late reply.

The upcoming FilterBlade patch will enable you to do that. You will at the very least, hide all T3-T4 rares OR only hide parts of them (such as display all wands, daggers and sceptres, but hide all others).

You will also be easily able to do things like (examples):

"Hide all rares worse than T2"
"Hide all rares no matter the tier or level, that are not jewellery"
"Hide all rares, except for T1 rares and shields"
"Hide all rares, except for Harbinger Bows and T1-T2 rares"
"Give all Daggers a special color/sound"
"Hide all rares below DropLevel 60"
"Hide all rares below ItemLevel 80, unless they're rings"
"Hide all rares"

etc.

These features will especially shine for SSF and at the beginning of new leagues.

This is already implemented internally (and being tested) and will be rolled out in the coming weeks (together with half a ton of other features/fixes/improvements). We might even go much deeper in term of customization. It's all a question of time (limited) and complexity (more is not always better here).

Thank you for your kind words!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 26, 2017, 9:27:45 AM
Anyway to upload a filter so I can start with the one I've already made rather than starting from scratch? I've tried to use the upload feature several times and ways and nothing happens. It just does nothing, help!
"
ClickerPro wrote:
Anyway to upload a filter so I can start with the one I've already made rather than starting from scratch? I've tried to use the upload feature several times and ways and nothing happens. It just does nothing, help!

Can you upload your filter somewhere?

Maybe you're using some exotic formatting that the website struggles with.
I can give more details, once I check the debug logs.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Feature request: can I be allowed to remove "Leather Belt" as a chancing base? I'm not gonna chance for a headhunter, and it's annoying there's no way to disable it(even in Very Strict)
"
xaitv wrote:
Feature request: can I be allowed to remove "Leather Belt" as a chancing base? I'm not gonna chance for a headhunter, and it's annoying there's no way to disable it(even in Very Strict)

Hey,

yes, this will be fixed in the next filter version. It was a small mistake on my side.
Absolutely amazing editor(and filters), thank you.
FilterBlade has proven to be an amazing tool in customizing NeverSink's already wonderful filters. Thank you for everyone involved in making this possible.

When preparing filters for SSF or for efficient racing, a lot of the times I would like an easier way to hide specific armor types. Currently the "Hide Item Classes" part works wonderfully for weapons. However, you cannot pick armor sub-classes so it makes it impossible to use for hiding specific armors (or highlighing specific sub-classes). It would be nice if you could select groups of armors you want to show (e.g. Show only STR Gloves, STR/DEX boots + STR Helmets + STR/INT Body Armors). In short - it would be nice if there would be a way to select sub-classes of specific armors that you either want to high-light or show (while hiding others).

Keep up the good work and thanks again!
"
Absolutely amazing editor(and filters), thank you.

Glad, you're enjoying it.

"
45s wrote:
FilterBlade has proven to be an amazing tool in customizing NeverSink's already wonderful filters. Thank you for everyone involved in making this possible.

When preparing filters for SSF or for efficient racing, a lot of the times I would like an easier way to hide specific armor types. Currently the "Hide Item Classes" part works wonderfully for weapons. However, you cannot pick armor sub-classes so it makes it impossible to use for hiding specific armors (or highlighing specific sub-classes). It would be nice if you could select groups of armors you want to show (e.g. Show only STR Gloves, STR/DEX boots + STR Helmets + STR/INT Body Armors). In short - it would be nice if there would be a way to select sub-classes of specific armors that you either want to high-light or show (while hiding others).

Keep up the good work and thanks again!

Sadly this feature is not a simple one.

Filters have no way of identifying items, by checking their basestats (such as DEX >= 1 ). This means, that the filter needs to list ALL the items you (don't) wanna see to filter out armors by AR/ES/EV etc, resulting in a huuuuge list. This is not only ugly and inefficient, but also hard to maintain and has a (even if minor for modern PCs) toll on performance.

We're considering still implementing this, yet this for sure won't make it into the next patch.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
xaitv wrote:

Hey,

yes, this will be fixed in the next filter version. It was a small mistake on my side.

Under [0207]
Spoiler
Show #$chancing (no sound) %TB-T2-Chancing %D4
BaseType "Leather Belt"
Rarity Normal
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Normal Items: Strong Highlight
SetBorderColor 0 150 0 150 # BORDERCOLOR: T2 Chancing

Can we change show to hide for the time being if we don't want to chance leather belts or will this mess up the filter somehow? Like leather belts not showing during early levels?

Edit: I found some entries of leather belts further down in the filter so commenting that block out would be better no? Like so #.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 10, 2017, 7:14:37 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
xaitv wrote:

Hey,

Under [0207]
Spoiler
Show #$chancing (no sound) %TB-T2-Chancing %D4
BaseType "Leather Belt"
Rarity Normal
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Normal Items: Strong Highlight
SetBorderColor 0 150 0 150 # BORDERCOLOR: T2 Chancing

Can we change show to hide for the time being if we don't want to chance leather belts or will this mess up the filter somehow? Like leather belts not showing during early levels?

Edit: I found some entries of leather belts further down in the filter so commenting that block out would be better no? Like so #.

Deleting (removing the code of) the entry you quoted (0207) from the filter will yield the intended result :).
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 11, 2017, 3:32:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info