[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Getting the error message:

"Line 3794: Unable to parse parameter for EnchantmentPassiveNode rule: No cluster jewel enchantment small passive nodes match..."

"
Freeven wrote:
Getting the error message:

"Line 3794: Unable to parse parameter for EnchantmentPassiveNode rule: No cluster jewel enchantment small passive nodes match..."

It looks like a passive from cluster jewels had it's name changed on this patch. Figuring out which one it is.
It looks like "Damage with two handed melee weapons" passive from Large Cluster has changed to "Damage with two handed weapons"

Delete the 'melee' on the respective passive on the line. My filter is now working properly.
u da man...
"
ovoroxo wrote:
It looks like "Damage with two handed melee weapons" passive from Large Cluster has changed to "Damage with two handed weapons"

Delete the 'melee' on the respective passive on the line. My filter is now working properly.
Confirmed. Commenting the entire line made it work just fine, but "melee" looks to be the entire issue.

Also got the joy of spotting an exalted orb a T16 map with no filter. Wow, could not play like that at all.
i still get the error massage on large cluster jewels with the mod "Damage with two handed weapons". any suggestions ?

Show # $type->jewels->clustereco $tier->n12_i84_t2
ItemLevel >= 84
Rarity <= Rare
EnchantmentPassiveNum 12
BaseType "Large Cluster Jewel"
EnchantmentPassiveNode "Attack Damage" "Physical Damage" "Damage with two handed weapons"
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 255 255 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 240 100 0 255
PlayEffect Yellow
MinimapIcon 1 Yellow Pentagon
PlayAlertSound 2 300

Edit: changes live after Patch 3.17.2 -> PS/XBOX Patch 3.17.1B
Last edited by CWXFred on Mar 5, 2022, 12:07:12 PM
Had a variation of this issue today w/ latest filterblade. manual file method worked.
where are the breach splinters that i can show them ??

thx
https://www.filterblade.xyz/?profile=Fantasy_Gym&saveState=KUQW81RQLG9M32&platform=pc

When Chaos orb drops - it sounds not like I Customized it to sound. It sounds like and Exalt or very valueble item

i cant post photos here, so take a look at links

blob:https://web.telegram.org/f8273c99-4c27-4b02-98d4-f4da7cc03207

blob:https://web.telegram.org/cf1269e3-8ed6-433a-b074-598dc2cf007f

Anyone knows how to fix it?
Why are normal (and magic) Turquoise, Agate, Citrine, Jade etc. amulets hidden? (For example at AreaLevel 60.)

There is a section (for example in SemiStrict), "Leveling", "Act- & Build-specific items", "Act 4,5,6", "Act 4/5/6 Rings". Here the criteria is "AreaLevel >= 34". (No upper limit, no "<=50". Is it intentional?) So some amulets are shown. (Onyx amulet, by default.) But if I do not add Turquoise, etc. amulets here explicitely, then they will not be shown.

Maybe it is not wort to drop any Alchemy onto normal amulets, under certain ItemLevel?
In the endgame section, I can see only rare amulets are shown. (So normal and magic amulets are not shown even at the highest AreaLevels?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info