[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

I create a filter on the site through the editor. I save it and synchronize it on the POE website. I launch the game and select the created filter in the settings. But instead of a new filter, something incomprehensible is loaded with a different creation date and different content.
Several times I removed filters from the POE website. Saved new filters. But the result is the same: a filter with incomprehensible content is loaded and created at a different time.
Last edited by NegoRRo on Aug 3, 2021, 11:38:19 AM
"
NegoRRo wrote:
I create a filter on the site through the editor. I save it and synchronize it on the POE website. I launch the game and select the created filter in the settings. But instead of a new filter, something incomprehensible is loaded with a different creation date and different content.
Several times I removed filters from the POE website. Saved new filters. But the result is the same: a filter with incomprehensible content is loaded and created at a different time.

Can you post that example in the filterblade discord?
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Am I blind or has the option for quality items been removed?

Skipped Expedition league, playing again after updating my Ultimatum filter and all quality items are being filtered out and I'm going mad trying to figure out where the options for them went.

I am someone who picks up superior (quality) items to sell for the 40% vendor recipe. It may be inefficient, but I play SSF at a slow pace and this has been one of my long running traditions with the game.

Edit: In fact, it's even hiding superior rares.. when I have the filter set to show ALL rares.

I don't see a way to set quality on armor and weapons anymore; just flasks, gems and chisels really. There's nothing in the patch notes about item quality changing either.

What happened?
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
Last edited by DAOWAce on Oct 25, 2021, 6:11:09 PM
Hi,

Posting bug here, not sure it's the right place.

Please fix individual bases selection when customizing the filter. It's been broken for several leagues.

Summary: cannot select or deselect individual bases in UI for specific categories, many bases are selected/deselected at once.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Go to: "Customize \ Endgame - Rare Items (lvl 65+) \ Weapons and Armours \ Basetype Matrix"

2) Select "Thrusting One Hand Sword" subtype. Bugs happen all the time but for clarity lets assume no bases are selected (all T4/red).

3) Select T3/yellow brush. Click any item in the middle, e.g. "Estoc"

Result: selected item and all items above are colored yellow.

Expected: only "Estoc" is colored, should not color anything above.

4) Select T4/red brush. Click on any yellow item, e.g. "Pecoraro".

Result: selected item and all items below it are color red.

Expected: only "Pecoraro" is color red, no items below are affected.

Issue affects T3/T4 brushes only seems, happens in many subcategories, at least "Quivers" too, not sure about the others.

Thank you.
Last edited by Thalarg on Oct 26, 2021, 11:15:21 AM
Possible bug?

Heist wisdom/portal scrolls that are dropping during a heist are showing up with random gibberish text in the tooltip. These are for the locked scrolls you cant use until you fence them.

Seems to be for when the scrolls are 2 at a time. Single scrolls show up fine, as did 4x stacks of scrolls. Scrolls in other areas of the game show up fine.
I'm getting an error on line 1596 " no mods found matching "of reflexes"
Hey, thanks for all your work. The quality on this is top notch. Ridiculously good.
please add "all max size" preset
В ожидании аукциона.
я не могу войти в филтер блейд выдает ошибку
"Error while connecting to PoE." , everytime I try :/
--
nvm, after an hour of errors it actually worked
Last edited by Hollow_Ichigo on Jan 31, 2022, 2:17:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info