[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Hello Neversink!

Thank you so much for your editor. It really streamlines things.
Would you eventually allow us to create our own tiers? I like to sort things specifically and often run out of space with only 6 tiers. Overall it's not a huge issue (I just go and edit it manually) but I'd like to give some feedback anyway!
Just wanted to say thank you for this amazing tool. 15 years ago you could've been Blizzard guys. Now they've delivered precious little for some years while unpaid people like you prove that there are still brilliant ideas for improvement of these games.
"
StagnantSoul wrote:
Hello Neversink!

Thank you so much for your editor. It really streamlines things.
Would you eventually allow us to create our own tiers? I like to sort things specifically and often run out of space with only 6 tiers. Overall it's not a huge issue (I just go and edit it manually) but I'd like to give some feedback anyway!

Eventually we wanna add those.

The current plan is to release major patches for the site every ~2-3 months (we'll be working on our next project in between :D)

Example: The next patch is nearly ready (internal testing stage). It's focused on improving the customizer with new sections, stability and performance (the site is SO much faster now) - we wanted to ensure that our stability and code quality is high enough, before we implement some of the really cool ideas we have in mind. It also has a much more modern looking UI.

Maybe we'll add the custom tiers in the next 1-2 patches.

"

Just wanted to say thank you for this amazing tool. 15 years ago you could've been Blizzard guys. Now they've delivered precious little for some years while unpaid people like you prove that there are still brilliant ideas for improvement of these games.

Thank you both for your kind words!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 13, 2017, 5:42:43 AM
Hi NeverSink!

I've got an idea for a slight improvement for the Animate Weapon section, I don't know if this is something you could implement directly into the current filter for it or if it's better to add separately but anyway: I think it'll be a good idea to make all small weapons (4 slot squares, like claws for example) and (3 slot lines, like daggers for example) a slightly different color from all other weapons so it's easier to see which ones to pick up and save. With only these weapons picked up you can store 3 weapons in every 2 columns of your inventory to save space!

I hope you'll find this useful enough to put in your standard filter, cheers!
"
JimmehCake wrote:
Hi NeverSink!

I've got an idea for a slight improvement for the Animate Weapon section, I don't know if this is something you could implement directly into the current filter for it or if it's better to add separately but anyway: I think it'll be a good idea to make all small weapons (4 slot squares, like claws for example) and (3 slot lines, like daggers for example) a slightly different color from all other weapons so it's easier to see which ones to pick up and save. With only these weapons picked up you can store 3 weapons in every 2 columns of your inventory to save space!

I hope you'll find this useful enough to put in your standard filter, cheers!

I'll see what I can do, thanks.

-----------

We've updated the site to v0.8

Short changelog:

- Way too many improvements to list all of those.

- There were hundreds of commits behind the scene

- The general focus of this patch was to make the system more stable and easy to use, so that we can implement so even more awesome features in the future.

- We’ve completely reworked our save/load system, the download screen and the style editor

- Implemented a lot of feedback from you guys! I’ve also been in contact with several experienced PoE players and streamers and listened to their feedback.

- We’ve put a lot of effort to make features more intuitive and foolproof.

- We’ve also added some largely requested features, such as more customization power in the Rare and Map sections.

- Tons of minor improvements all around the customizer

- Designed a new UI. It’s not finished, tell us what you think.

- Tons of performance improvements. The site now loads around 10 times faster and is more hardware efficient overall.

-Restructured the customizer quite a bit, reworked most descriptions to be way shorter and more on spot.

- The Code screen now supports code highlighting

- Added a negation option to the advanced screen

- Moved the “custom filter upload” option to “advanced”. Filters require option files. Without those there’s a risk of customization problems.

- Optional sliders are now way more intuitive to use

- Made the “style button” more intuitive

- Added support to Microsoft Edge. Internet Explorer doesn’t work - still - and we don’t care. Get a real browser!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
A couple of feedback things:

* The 3 classes used in the Chromatic section make no sense really, you should group them by the space they take up in inventory, that is 1x3 should be alone, then 2x2 & 1x4 together and the bigger ones alone or all together I guess.
* Regarding flasks, there's a section under misc that says endgame flasks that contains stibnite but it's not editable and I can't see any flasks (using very strict version but that section is still enabled)

Thanks for the work keep it up guys thx :)
Last edited by eirc on Jul 16, 2017, 6:40:52 PM
"
eirc wrote:
A couple of feedback things:

* The 3 classes used in the Chromatic section make no sense really, you should group them by the space they take up in inventory, that is 1x3 should be alone, then 2x2 & 1x4 together and the bigger ones alone or all together I guess.
* Regarding flasks, there's a section under misc that says endgame flasks that contains stibnite but it's not editable and I can't see any flasks (using very strict version but that section is still enabled)

Thanks for the work keep it up guys thx :)

- I somewhat disagree about the RGB-item stacking. 1x4 items are very awkward, because they often tend to block the space due to the vast amount of 2x2 / 1x3 / 2x3 items and don't stack too well.

Yet: I'll consider it.

- I'll fix the flask thing for the next patch, thanks
"
NeverSink wrote:

- I somewhat disagree about the RGB-item stacking. 1x4 items are very awkward, because they often tend to block the space due to the vast amount of 2x2 / 1x3 / 2x3 items and don't stack too well.

My endgame goal here is to have it only show 1x3s, I don't really care about the rest TBH. It's really a combination of the small size and rarity of 1x3 items which makes it ideal for me. Trying to hit the sweat spot of 1 inv per map, I find they never drop enough to fill your inv but picking them up consistently provides a good sustain for chroms. On the other hand picking up all 2x2s will definitely make you portal out of maps often.
Hey NeverSink!

Thanks for this amazing tool, i use it alot to make very customized filters for leveling and end game, and i would like to suggest adding atleast 1 thing that would make the filter more customisable without cluttering it to much

The one thing i would like more then anything else is under the "Advanced: Racing Socket Group", if you could at an option to choose which class (and itemlevel) it shows with for example RRR, it is kinda annoying while racing and you see 3 red maces while sundering with axes.

Then i could easly even add sounds to 4linked ggrr boots for example.

Anyway, just a suggestion. The tool is awesome, it made my interacting with PoE so much better.

Cheers!

"
eirc wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:

My endgame goal here is to have it only show 1x3s, I don't really care about the rest TBH. It's really a combination of the small size and rarity of 1x3 items which makes it ideal for me. Trying to hit the sweat spot of 1 inv per map, I find they never drop enough to fill your inv but picking them up consistently provides a good sustain for chroms. On the other hand picking up all 2x2s will definitely make you portal out of maps often.

I'll consider it.

"
Hey NeverSink!

Thanks for this amazing tool, i use it alot to make very customized filters for leveling and end game, and i would like to suggest adding atleast 1 thing that would make the filter more customisable without cluttering it to much

The one thing i would like more then anything else is under the "Advanced: Racing Socket Group", if you could at an option to choose which class (and itemlevel) it shows with for example RRR, it is kinda annoying while racing and you see 3 red maces while sundering with axes.

Then i could easly even add sounds to 4linked ggrr boots for example.

Anyway, just a suggestion. The tool is awesome, it made my interacting with PoE so much better.

Cheers!

OK, It'll be live in the next update!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info