[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Just FYI that Semistrict blocks quality flasks while leveling by default...not sure if this is intended, I feel like this is a new change.
I hate filterbalde site because it's so damn complicated to get file download after filter customisation.

Oh god, just give me file and stop this sync fucking bullshit
I can't get Utility Flaks off of my filter. They keep showing up in maps even though I disabled all the Flask rules (Glassblower Recipe, Endgame Flasks Section and even leveling Flasks Section). I can't figure out what I am missing, is this a bug or some hidden rule that I am overlooking?

Everything else works fine, its only the Utility Flasks that keep showing up and it's not the first time I am using my own custom filter so I kinda know what I am doing.
Last edited by PilotLanguste on Jan 20, 2021, 10:35:05 PM
Now that you can make items drop with white sockets, any chance of a filter option for them? Or anyone know how to do it?
Seem to have found a bug with Filterblade....

Under - Advanced: Finetune Settings - Early Levels: Magic Items

Ive got the following disabled:
- Until Level 3
- Until Level 12 (small)

Until Level 12 (big) is still enabled, with all classes in the box checked.
There is NO class for "flasks" but yet the rule is applying to Magic Life Flasks that fit the item level restriction of that ruleset.
Is there a way to manually move the priority of a specific rule?
I've various rules hiding most items I can't use but that ends up hiding most items with a RGB link.
Hey there! I think I've found a bug in the filter for this Ritual league

Basically started when I selected a strict setting and applied either a "chaos recipe" preset, either exclude T1/T2 or all. Body armors that fit the criteria are hidden, even though they do show up in the preset "generate loot" section of the map. Rule seems to suggest it should be visible.

Not sure what happened, but hope it can be fixed soon :)

Edit: Ok so it seems like T1/T2 body armors are showing up (just saw assassin's garb show when I'm using all chaos recipe on strict filter) so I think the strict is superseding the chaos recipe preset.
Last edited by TestamentDoom on Jan 23, 2021, 3:23:00 PM
Hi,

Each league i customize very strict to show portal scroll & scroll of wisdom.

When i do it this league and download the filter, the scrolls are still hidden, why is that?
Is there a guide/instructions for the "Filter Line Translator" under the Advanced section?

I thought it might be something that let you control the colors of the normal, magic, rare default text colors, however all of the options there are linked, and dont seem to actually change anything in the actual filter itself.

Im probably just not understanding what this part of the tool is for. Any help would be appreciated.

(my ultimate goal would be to change the global default text color for magic items.)
Last edited by Zewks on Jan 26, 2021, 11:58:18 AM
Hi everyone.

I am newbie to the concept of syncing loot filter (in my account) with other applications. Is it safe according to ToS? I use Path of Building, but since it is read-only, i am sure that it is not against ToS. But here we need read/write permissions.can this be safe?

Is using syncing Filterblade with my PoE account not against GGG's Terms of Service? (I remember banwaves with awakened PoeTradeMacro and I was lucky to not use it). Are there any proofs that such syncing is safe? Was not able to google an answer, so help will be appreciated.

There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Last edited by Programysh on Jan 27, 2021, 1:58:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info