[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
agates911 wrote:
If I download a custom filter from another player, is there a way to change that filter to custom sounds? When I try it tells me I have to reset the filter to change the sounds.

Thanks!

You can still change individual sections on the advanced or on the style screen.

However, you can't apply presets to custom filters. The signature doesn't match and the presets won't work.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
getting line 6008: unable to parse parameter for prophecy rule: no prophecies found matching "a gracious master"

any way to fix? all my filters are broken
Fixed. Was caused by legacy standard economy data (and thus some no longer existent items) merging into the filter via the auto-update process.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
it seems now in filterblade rule for additional engame crafting bases overwrites chance bases, so sorceror boots not hightlighting as it should
(regular strictness)
Last edited by alfa38 on Sep 21, 2020, 2:12:38 PM
Hello everyone. For some reason there seems not to be an entry for atlas watchstones in filterblade anymore. Instead it seems to mix this rule from existing styles. Having customized the colors of my filter heavily, a watchstone right now has a horrible combination of forground and background color in my filter. And there is not way I can fix it beside editing it directly in the filter structure. Unfortunately this change is not persisted during save and relode. Would you kindly consider add a rule for watchstones under the quest items? Thank you in advance.
having trouble with the filter to get my lower tier heist gear to show up, I've adjusted and added rules for studded bracers, but no matter what they still don't show up as actually different. REALLY annoying as I've probably had gear dropping for ages but since they arn't set to actually show up I've missed them.
Hi, I'm not sure since which update it happened, but now filterblade places "Maps - Highlight & Hide" --> "Highlight & Hide specific maps" section into the very begin of the filter stucture for some weird reason. Its also named [[0400]] INFLUENCED MAPS in the filter file though there is no even an option for shaped/elder map in this part anymore. This change bricks my filter logic quite a lot, because i have multiple rules there to show every map tier slightly different, but it is supposed to work on regular maps - and now this section overrides Blighted maps (and, in fact, any other map rules). Would be great to not manually edit my filter after download by moving blight map rules above [0400] section:)
There appears to be a bug where ilvl 83 "Regicide Disguise Kit" (and only that tool) shows up even though all tools are marked to not be shown.

Filter share link, if that helps:
http://www.filterblade.xyz/?profile=chowriit&saveState=uber%20strict&platform=pc

The Simulator appears to be suggesting "Heist Tools" is causing it to be shown, but I have all tool filters turned to do not show.
How can I filter contracts by level eg. filter the lvl 1-3's out and leave the 4-5's showing up? Maybe there say a way to filter by item text or something?
Good afternoon, author ..
I tried using your YouTube video guide 2018 to add a rule to chaos recipes. Rings and belts are not filtered. Maybe the guide is outdated? Can you help with setting up the chaos recipe filtering? Why don't you include this feature permanently in the filter constructor, for example, during the selection phase? I think many are interested in this feature. In all cases, thanks for your efforts.
I don't speak English .. I am writing through a translator))

It works!
I changed the parameter as in the guide to another, and everything worked.
"1)Only affect T3 and lower items" changed to "5)Affect al rares".
Apparently the structure of the filter has changed in 2 years.
Did I change it correctly?
Last edited by NegoRRo on Oct 23, 2020, 1:22:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info