[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
NeverSink wrote:
The icons are minimap icons, they don't appear next to the name.

Yep, I've clearly gone mad then! :)
I suppose I was getting mixed up with the symbols that appear (or appeared) at some point next to the names for Elder or Shaper items and some others and the simulator showing next to the name confused me a little.

Is there actually a way, or something in the pipeline, for having a icon from a defined list, next to the name of any item?

Appreciate your reply :)
Last edited by Converge57 on Jul 8, 2020, 8:26:57 AM
"
Converge57 wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:

I suppose I was getting mixed up with the symbols that appear (or appeared) at some point next to the names for Elder or Shaper items and some others and the simulator showing next to the name confused me a little.

Is there actually a way, or something in the pipeline, for having a icon from a defined list, next to the name of any item?

I'd like that feature, but sadly this needs to be enabled by GGG and I don't think they want it.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Converge57 wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:

I'd like that feature, but sadly this needs to be enabled by GGG and I don't think they want it.

Ah fair enough, thanks for your help and keep up the great work :)
Hi. I play on PS4. A friend from PoE facebook group said to look into filterblade. I cannot Google and find any recent information. Does this work with ps4 currently? If so, if someone could provide a link, that would ge awesome ... as well as a tutorial video on how to download and install. Thanks!
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:
Hi. I play on PS4. A friend from PoE facebook group said to look into filterblade. I cannot Google and find any recent information. Does this work with ps4 currently? If so, if someone could provide a link, that would ge awesome ... as well as a tutorial video on how to download and install. Thanks!

https://www.FilterBlade.xyz

I don't have any PS4 specific tutorial, but the basic idea is:

0) login with your account
1) select the filter you want on the front page
2) (optional) customize that filter on the customize screen
3) synchronize the filter with your account and use "PS4" as a client type
4) Select the filter in the game options ingame
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Is it possible to load filter from PoE profile to FilterBlade site? I just accidentally deleted my filter with 1780 changes in it. It is 2 days of work =( But, I still have it in my PoE profile. Is there any way to restore it? Please help.
I can't find a way to see ornate quivers on my loot filter. Any help would be appreciated

Nvm, figured out that they don't drop atm.
Last edited by Gid_PathofExile on Aug 31, 2020, 4:11:08 AM
Hello, I am pretty new to the game and even newer to lootfilters. First of all, thank you for the effort of making this public service. I used the costomize option and that is great.

There is however one thing i would suggest for it: Make a button that disables the changes /updates that go on troughout the season. I started late this season, so i feel it doesn't apply to me. More importantly though, i want to be in full control. It would be nice if there was a button that gives you the maximum amount of options and editability, regardless of the time in the season.
"
Hello, I am pretty new to the game and even newer to lootfilters. First of all, thank you for the effort of making this public service. I used the costomize option and that is great.

There is however one thing i would suggest for it: Make a button that disables the changes /updates that go on troughout the season. I started late this season, so i feel it doesn't apply to me. More importantly though, i want to be in full control. It would be nice if there was a button that gives you the maximum amount of options and editability, regardless of the time in the season.

If you don't want updates, I recommend using the stable filter and also locking tierlists. That'll minimize the number and impact of updates.

You can't completely disable updates though. Filterblade was always designed as a "latest version only" site and this won't change for technical and design reasons.

You can also find some advanced tools on the abundance screen, such as additional options and some powerful editing tools.
If I download a custom filter from another player, is there a way to change that filter to custom sounds? When I try it tells me I have to reset the filter to change the sounds.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info