The Ascendant Class Changes

"
CBEToffOP wrote:
Life leech effects are not removed at full life.

So basically it is temporary life regeneration!? Does it stacks? or duration prolongation?

I have a question: does the new leech instances are generated EVEN at full life?

I have searched but no definite answer! Some says NO (and need to use with blood magic / Blood rage skill), some says YES (you can hit enemy and go on lava in labyrinth and don't lose life for some time)!

Anyone have definite answer?
@CBEToffOP its taken from slayer so you have full life for abour 3-4 sec after full life but only if you leech rate is higher than hits or degen you take.
So your lifepool and your damage and % leech must be high.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on May 25, 2017, 5:40:36 AM
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
@CBEToffOP its taken from slayer so you have full life for abour 3-4 sec after full life but only if you leech rate is higher than hits or degen you take.
So your lifepool and your damage and % leech must be high.

I understand that!
What i ask is that:
If i have 999/1000 HP and HIT someone i will get N hp of leech over time buff. (doesn't matter if it will be able compensate degen for about 3-4 sec or not)!

But IF i have 1000/1000 HP and HIT someone?! Will leech instance be generated?! Or i need <100% life pool to get it start working?!
So, let's make Ascendant weaker. That'll work right? /s
Scion should be able to select from real ascendancy passives,not gimped down versions of them.
Say she goes to ranger side. She should be able to get a real passive from either pathfinder,raider or deadeye.
One such passive and a smaller node for each labyrinth.
Even with the changes you announced,she still is in a place where noone would select her.
@CBEToffOP even if you have 100% hp 1000/1000 you still will be overleeching.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I've looked these changes over several times now as I want to like the Scion.

However, almost every single node sucks.

Still not going to roll a Scion.
man scion with the new slayer state looks sexy
The Gladiator node is absolutely garbage. The Guardian node gives +5% block chance to you AND allies, while gladiator just gives 4% block chance. Furthermore Guardian gives 10% attack, cast and movement speed while running Aura to you AND allies, while this gladiotor just gives 3% movement speed per block for yourself (oh, yeah who cares about this bit of extra movement speed). That 30% chance to bleed won't compensate for these weak properties. You could say that this Guardian is an upgraded version of the Gladiator node. Gladiator is basicly the ascendancy for block builds, you should expect that at least extra spell blockchance comes with this (like the 100% block chance applied to spells Duelist Gladiator has). But no, Scion will only block farts with these gladiator representatives. Really don't understand this node, should be looked at IMO.

If I am thinking out loud, why does the Scion can only have 2 Notables, while the nodes are already nerved compared to the Original Notables? Isn't that overnerv? Would it not be better to have 2 Notables, but then the Notables aren't nerved from Original. OR that you can have 3 Notables with nerved Notables compared to Original Notables? I am not sure if that would be OP or not, just thinking out loud.
Last edited by MyBallsOnYaChin on May 27, 2017, 1:03:06 PM
3.0 Path of Scion, The fall of all other classes

JKJK, some nice buffs, nothing too over the top it seems, hopefully people make some interesting scion builds
Chill Jams

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info