The Ascendant Class Changes

For me it is another proof that noone of the GGG members/employees
[or even Chris Wilson himself] plays their own game anymore.
These guys only orientate themselves on the TOP-META_players of the
community (maybe 5%), that playes 12h/day.
That's why they will nerf ES - instead of buffing life (for example:
+1 life/Level => means 100 flat life on Level 100).

1.) Removing doubledipping should be OK. But those players need more
survivability in the future (means: speccing more into ES; scince the
damage will be reduced.)
2.) Scince ES_Chars mostly have no midigation, but relaying on
instant_leech, the upcoming nerf on double_dipping should 'nerf'
the ES_Chars more than decent!
3.) The Scion_so_called_buffs (solving the Problems with these shitty
'buffs') should gain at least 2 more/additional skill_points!
[I mean: more than now/in 3.0]
This is a so called min_maxing => low input, but max output
[referring to my introduction] 2 more skillpoints could make a
difference.......(f.e.: Whispering_Ice)

That is the difference between GGG and Blizzard:
a.) Blizzard buffs everything skyrocketting the shit to hell
b.) GGG nerfs all the shit down to hell

C'mon => how does a (let's say) a casual player even finish the altas
with his Melee_Char, that even followed a build, and got a decent gear?
NO CHANCE!

To make the circle round: these so called 'buffs' on the Scion is another
example, GGG has lost the ground !!!!

My InGameName: Aui
I love the changes! My favorite class looks to have an interesting future <3
Cheers to those whose friends have moved on to other games...
how many of these sub classes can you pick as scion? with endgame lab it should be three right?
Lol people will still not play Scion builds after 3.0. There's still a LOT of work to be done to bring Scion's Ascendancy choices in line with literally all other characters.

Nobody in the top 1% of streamers plays Scions, so nobody will bother to use the class.
If I am reading it right I am thinking an Iron Commander Chieftain/Deadeye totem build might be viable. Perhaps 8 totems firing at increased speed and 30% higher damage is possible. And leeching back lots of life. Just mentioning it here might cause GGG to nerf it before the beta.
I made a really nice bleed build for Scion... than you guys take away the bleed chance in Deadeye... I'd actually prefer having that back over the changes you made to it. I hope you guys apply a full reset at least for Scions because I might have to completely change my build and buy new gear now. I see you raised Gladiator's to 20% but I still lose a valid 10% which would have just barely put me over 50% which is important for tornado shot + piercing. Just a thought but perhaps the 8% chance to cause bleeding on melee working towards bloodletting can be universal and not just melee. Just a thought.
Still looks rather lackluster aside from Deadeye and that's only if those projectile ascendancy points apply to projectiles universally, rather than to projectile attacks only...
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
pretty garbage change. i am not impressed,

the scion still seems like weak sauce.

a suggestion that will make the scion much more attractive.

give it unique skills of the theme of the original class, so you can manipulate it to something els that the original class cant offer, with all the combos of classes it will lead to a huge variation of builds, that justify going scion. atm the only build i can figure is hiraphant BOR but still that can be done similar on other classes or gear.
So, this changes was about changing mixed fruit juice into another form of mixed sugary drink?

What i saw as main problem of scion ascendancy are option are really limited..
some of the class option from ascendant does nothing at all to the planned build..
it's like getting an equip with only 1-2 wanted mods there.. and then mixed it up with another equip, with same quality.. another 1-2 wanted mods.. to the point that a single gear with 4 wanted mods with good tier is much better than combination of them..

Choosing scion for combination of ascend classes just doesn't justify the mixed effect coming from it..
Other classes just much better and fit into the builds as they contain less unwanted stuff, much more efficient way spending ascend point
"
JNF wrote:
Still looks rather lackluster aside from Deadeye and that's only if those projectile ascendancy points apply to projectiles universally, rather than to projectile attacks only...

Yeah i am thinking atm about some kind of scion spectral throw build or perhaps etheral knives.
Last edited by Asheren on May 25, 2017, 1:53:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info