Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Ascendant Class Changes

Like many I would first Like to Express gratitude that GGG is taking the time to try to improve this class. I have been looking into some new Hybrid style builds and found that many of the changes are very lateral. This it self would not be an issue for me, but the fact that you only get 2 points at the trial, but you need 3 to get to the key nodes is the big issue. So in place of getting to select from 4 possible sub classes, or say 3 and taking the extra starting point, it gives you 2 sub classes and a few extra start points. This really limits the Mix and match and assumes that the start locations extra points are worth a lot to a build. As much Truth to that as there is, for other classes one ascendancy point can be worth life regain, attack damage, and attack speed. In amounts that mean it would be almost 2 major nodes on the passive tree. Yes the "First" Nodes for many class are very good, they are not as good and there is only one. So I would get far more out of getting to select more from the Ascendants internal trees then getting forced to make do with passives.
i dont like the changes to guardian scion node , now scion looks weak for tank builds :(
Guys, how do you feel about going scion aurabot in 3.0? Isn't it way better than witch one now?
WTF SCION NO MORE HAVE CULLING STRIKE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info