The Ascendant Class Changes

Close, but I'm still not convinced.

A few are much better, that could never be used before.

Gladiator - needs some % spell block.
Juggernaut - would rather get the chance to get full endurance charges than the stun immunity.
Assassin - fail vs. bosses for power charges vs. the default "on a non-crit".

"Path of" - needs to be moved/combined with the skill point on the way to the secondary class. So you can get it in the first lab and have it actually be useful. I'd love for more of their versatility to be about where you spend your points (3 starting locations possibly even? doesn't seem that abusable currently)

Thanks for revisiting what used to be my fav class :)
"
Close, but I'm still not convinced.

A few are much better, that could never be used before.

Gladiator - needs some % spell block.
Juggernaut - would rather get the chance to get full endurance charges than the stun immunity.
Assassin - fail vs. bosses for power charges vs. the default "on a non-crit".

"Path of" - needs to be moved/combined with the skill point on the way to the secondary class. So you can get it in the first lab and have it actually be useful. I'd love for more of their versatility to be about where you spend your points (3 starting locations possibly even? doesn't seem that abusable currently)

Thanks for revisiting what used to be my fav class :)

I think stun is ok.
I would replace charge on hit with chance to gain additional endurance charge when you gain a charge.

How about giving scion +1 charge.

Something like this.

Templar
Node 1 +int/str +mana +life
Node 2 passive point
Node 3 Ascedancy
Node 4 starting point+passive skillpoint
Node 5 +1 charge of choice

Marauder
Node 1 +strenght +life +melee
Node 2 passive
Node 3 Ascedancy
Node 4 starting point+passive
Node 5 +1 charge of choice
Last edited by Asheren on May 24, 2017, 2:33:10 AM
I'm not impressed at all.

Only a few ascendancies got slightly better and some are not changed and some are worse now.
Scion has the better position on tree, but the class still sucks how it is right now.

Why do I want a bit of something and another bit of something when I can have access to the full package by playing another character than Scion?
I would be impressed if the aura buffs stacked but otherwise this still doesn't interest me. I like that you gave it the 10% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit with rares(raider). I do, however, wish that the assassin had the same kind of treatment for power charges and i dislike that culling strike was removed on the slayer node. I would much rather have cull instead of stun on full life.
Last edited by shinigamiscall on May 24, 2017, 2:48:10 AM
Guardian + Gladiator for sweet, sweet block and buffs.
But you need to fix her faiiiiceeee.
The Ascendency one!
Still not on par with other classes.
Please do a Jewel Oriented scion ...
"
DrLestatt wrote:
Still not on par with other classes.
Please do a Jewel Oriented scion ...

Maybe replace the skill points nodes with jewel slots? Radius jewels would cover the whole thing, so you could go threshold jewels galore.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
why is that any one with mega old supporter titles allways suck up ggg's rear end ??
i cant help but notice the first page of longtime supporters that make some what fake looking comments for the first page of comments

id allmost say thats done intentionally on every ggg post that i have seen LUL

please google the word balance and nerf

just sayin
Life leech effects are not removed at full life.

So basically it is temporary life regeneration!? Does it stacks? or duration prolongation?

I have a question: does the new leech instances are generated EVEN at full life?

I have searched but no definite answer! Some says NO (and need to use with blood magic / Blood rage skill), some says YES (you can hit enemy and go on lava in labyrinth and don't lose life for some time)!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info