The Ascendant Class Changes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Essence Drain just got better looking for Scion.

These are def improvements, but hard to see choosing Scion over any other ascendancy still

Removing Culling strike from Slayer sucks :/
Last edited by Deliverme on May 23, 2017, 8:59:59 AM
well, rip cullingstrike slayer passive, but hello reflect reduction and extra golem. definitely looking forward to see how things come together in 3.0
"
For example I would NEVER choose the necromancer node before or post update, its pure shit compared to the actual necromancer ascendancy, the same goes for every non shadow/ranger node.

Remove this fucking class or actually get creative and come up with interesting abilities that embody the unlimited potential the scion is supposed to represent. This is the laziest design I've seen from you guys.

#word :D
exactly my thoughts like 100%

sad thing is that I would really love to play her...
Last edited by epIx1337 on May 23, 2017, 9:02:56 AM
Normally I'm more of a "white knight" here on the forums. Enjoying the overpowered, double-dip builds getting nerfed to balance things. But now I'm seeing the pattern with GGG. Nerfs that don't address the real balance issues, and "buffs" in all the wrong directions.

What I've seen...

First CoC. Ok, I understand that one. Makes sense, but furbars the builds using it. And completely wipes all hope of any casual, secondary CoC mechanics mixed into builds. Over zealous nerf.

Next Melee. What? And the audacity to call it a "buff".

Then AoE. Buffing some aspects, nerfing others, net result is just less AoE for all, instead of what it was supposed to address.

Now ES. Same scenario: we'll buff life a little (but not enough), then nerf the heck out of ES (without buffing lower level ES). I understand reducing that ridiculous 25K and higher values of ES, but this follows the same pattern: GGG PR trying to soften the blow by calling this a buff to life.

And now Scion. Full on PR campaign of "woo-hoo, we're buffing Scion", only to see that you're gimping the heck out of ascendancy passives. No one asked for this, WTF?

GGG, for a long time you've been nerfing the overpowered builds-of-the-temp-league, and then others get a little fallout from the over zealous nerfs. I was fine with that. But now you're doing the same crap to under-powered builds. We intentionally make these builds to avoid the nerf wagon. But what do you do? You smack us upside the head anyways and insult us by calling it a "buff".
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on May 23, 2017, 9:15:16 AM
AWESOME!
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
ASS-SLAY!!!
ELE-INQ!!!!!
Last edited by Skräcken on May 23, 2017, 9:18:57 AM
my joke build got buffed :D
I might be more impressed if you completely removed the stat point nodes from the tree as well. Then you would see some truly interesting combinations. As it is now? Different, but I wouldn't call it a buff.
WoW 50% reduced Elem dmg taken...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info