The Ascendant Class Changes

"
WoW 50% reduced Elem dmg taken...

Still pointless if you have such high DPS and hit many mobs at once, you'll still one-shot yourself. Only worthwhile for totems/minions. They added this and removed 30% damage from damage type of golem, which is a huge loss.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
still pointless to play scion, u should just ctrl+c ctrl+v the trees from other classes in order to make scion viable
"
Miacova wrote:

Perhaps I didn't quite understand what "grant two additional passive skills" actually meant. It sounded to me as like there is a "Path of" node they didn't show us that will grant 2 additional passive points (not Ascendancy points) when starting at another class. Anyone care to elaborate or explain?

It wasn't well explained, but I think it means that the current 'Path of the Witch' (example) passive (the last 1 in the chain) will now say:

Can allocate passives from the Witch's starting point
Grants 2 passive skill points
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
Last edited by TúrinTurambar on May 23, 2017, 9:30:51 AM
in the first post we are promised significant changes, did they link the wrong pics for the ascendant or is this a joke ?
GGG, why Berserker leech is for 4sec after kill, this is proven as completely useless.
Can you do it like 0.4% perm leech mana and life? Some small number but to be good. No one needs this 4sec on kill mechanic. Like generation power charges where u cant sustain on boss. But for PC i can "understand" that need to not ruin Skyforth which 0.1% of the players can have. But again 4sec on kill is just shit... im boss farmer not fuckin Strand headless runner.

Edit: example for good mechanic is the champion fortify.

Hmmm after im looking the old Ascendant, there is too small changes. The only good one for me is Raider, but if you dont change Berserker there still no reason to go for Scion over Ranger.

Edit2: Hmm sadly for Ngamahu's Cyclone there is still no reason to switch to Scion over Ranger.
When u announce A fuckin BUFF its need to be a REAL BUFF... not some garbage. I'm not expecting to be significantly more powerful than Ranger but at least on same level... and I cant see here to be even close. Even if you change crap Berserker leech, Im still not sure if can compare Ranger/Raider.

Edit3: Its like wtf. Why only life leech? Marauder gives both mana and life perm. And here should be less % but both mana and life. I mean if you want to have alternative so players to have second option or third. So you trying to change the fact that 90% of the players pick Ranger. And in my opinion you dont need to completely destroy Ranger to do this, which 99% of the time you do anyway(you always destroy something instead give us other options). But the right way is to give us alternative, one or two more options to play same build. Like here with Scion Raider change is close... very close, but you GGG you fail again.
Last edited by Joleco on May 23, 2017, 10:23:59 AM
for me it is still bad chose of ascendancy..

Because every build is better to get an especific ascendancy and get 4 good nodes out of it,
over gettin only 2 'decent' nodes from scion..

All the builds I ever played until today will still be better making specific ascendancys over scion.
am i reading this right, start from another classes tree, so say i could be a shadow but pick the necromancer tree from witch?
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
WoW 50% reduced Elem dmg taken...

Still pointless if you have such high DPS and hit many mobs at once, you'll still one-shot yourself. Only worthwhile for totems/minions. They added this and removed 30% damage from damage type of golem, which is a huge loss.

ele-inq. 98% reduced Reflected Damage
slay-ass 90%

not soo bad
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
While you guys are at it, PLEASE change the ascendant character picture or just revert back to scion one.

Interesting changes, I think some semi build enabling changes would be fun to play with:
-Inquisitor node could use an elemental penetration on crit [maybe 40%]
-Pathfinder [50% status element avoidance]

Just my 2 schmeckles
"
KohZe wrote:
PogChamp

Tala moana warrior
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098

Report Forum Post

Report Account: