The Ascendant Class Changes

Pretty disappointing overall.

Agree with the person on the first couple pages who said "Nice you buffed scion, now she went from incredibly underpowered to underpowered"

Its good that your taking a look at the scion, but first 2 points are still garbage, the "key points" are still pretty damn underwhelming/underpowered, and the portrait is still god awful.

So now in beta/3.0 instead of 10 players doing a scion, now there might be 12!
Finally some scion builds!!!!
While I like most of the changes, I would like to say that I'lm very disappointed with the Raider change. While a large majority of the playerbase find frenzy charges on hit attractive (who deosn't, right?), it's something I can't get behind.

Ranger's Raider used to be quite unpopular before it got buffed, and now stands in a very good spot. One of its changes was adding frenzy charges on hit, something unheard of before - breaking the nature of Frenzies. Which was okay, since Raider is centered around that.

At least that's what I found to be most logical and happened to believe the dev team thought the same, but apparently, that's not the case. It's a nice stat to have, but steals identity from something which was based around being unique. That's something we (you, but...) should avoid, right?
-Disagreeing with decisions doesn't mean one can't support the game.-
This is a -nerf- in my opinion as a Scion player.

Why was the '30% of block chance applied to spells' removed from the Gladiator node? The only reason to play Scions right now is to have 70% block and spell block chance while also being able to spawn 3 totems.

This changes kill my Scion build and the supposed buffs to other nodes don't seem impressive enough to compete with other ascendancies, with the exception of the Deadeye being restored to 'skills fire an additional projectile'.

Honestly please revert this changes. They won't make many people pick up the Scion at this low power level and at the same time this changes kill builds like mine.
Thats some interesting changes ! I'm itching now to try a Baron/Zombies build while combining guardian and necromancer ascendencies.
I still don't think these changes went far enough to make the Scion viable
Meanwhile the first thing I did was check to make sure that the already existing Ascendant feature I actually use sometimes wouldn't be going away -- and it won't! Fine work, GGG. Probably won't cause me to use Ascendant for things that don't involve putting a totem skill in a Rime Gaze, but not ruining my favorite random hipster build gimmick pleases me. Pity about the Gladiator thing, though; I haven't tried it but it seems worthwhile and it's a shame to lose it.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
Well, this more than a buff is to undo a nerf. I think I remember a lot of this already existed, but then came a nerf
Still looks shit, sry.
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
Still looks like she has none of the really good stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info