Damage Over Time Changes - Part 2

Btw your underlying mechanics and wording are becoming ever more confusing. Not sure you care, certainly didn't matter at the time of the leech changes. I'd guess the majority of your players still have no idea what the different leech stats actually do.
Now we're gonna have "damage with attacks", "damage with attack skills", ailment multipliers, slow protections, hidden dot scaling rules (well, that one is not new).... gonna be fun times explaining all this to new players.

Do any of these changes affect righteous fire?
we cant tell if its a complete RIP until we test what they add as replacements for the nerfs.
Even more filler affixes? Unless the whole resistance and defense mechanics change, rare items have even less value now and definitely more likely to be completely ignored by item filters.
I dont get this company...srsly....i see this wall of text and i see ALOT of hours burned from the developers.

There are so many easy mechanics to solve this problem by just changing 2 numbers: blade vortex just poisons every 2nd/3rd hit and barrage just poisons with the first and the last projectile and the problem is solved.

But no, GGG need to make unneccesary HUGE changes with alot of developercosts. these costs could have spent for stable servers to increase the quality of the game again.
tengo un dolor de cabeza
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
"
andrewlicious wrote:
I dont get this company...srsly....i see this wall of text and i see ALOT of hours burned from the developers.

There are so many easy mechanics to solve this problem by just changing 2 numbers: blade vortex just poisons every 2nd/3rd hit and barrage just poisons with the first and the last projectile and the problem is solved.

But no, GGG need to make unneccesary HUGE changes with alot of developercosts. these costs could have spent for stable servers to increase the quality of the game again.

this better be sarcasm...that or you really dont get it
"
We've slightly reduced the damage bonus of the Weapon Elemental Damage support gem, as it was too ubiquitous for attack builds, even those that didn't convert all of their attack damage to Elemental Damage. It has been changed to More Elemental Damage with Attacks, and will be renamed appropriately.

Better nerf spell echo and melee physical damage while your at if you're seriously nerfing based on usage.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on May 2, 2017, 9:58:12 PM
im not sure if im doing this right ive never made a comment before i dont think.
On the bright side, dem facebreaker buffs are looking good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info