Damage Over Time Changes - Part 2

Sorry total noob here.
Do weapon passives go to base damage?, does it work differently for global or local passives?
What about "extra damage" does that count towards "added damage"?

Aaaaaand there goes all possibility of me doing a Doryani's Fist build this league....its been my thing for the last 6 leagues. Just ask all my peeps.
Are ailments applied by minions considered minion damage?

Are ailments applied by totems considered totem damage?
Fairly sure this is a negative, but I'll ask anyway:

Let's say I want to use Ice Spear + Cold to Fire for ignites. Will bonuses to Cold damage affect the strength of the Ignite, on the basis that the Fire damage providing the base for it has been converted from Cold?
What about Berserker (+40% more)? Right now that node HUUUUGE nerfed as it dont double damage anymore, but it has 10% damage taken that suicide for sure as monsters and boss HP+damage was boosted.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Why no bleed damage on claws? Or is that already an affix?
Singularity platinum sceptre increased damage with hit and aliments but it have increased for DoT like RF or ED?
the weapon elemental damage is replaced only in new item or in old and new item ?
"
Rory wrote:

Ailment Immunities

Some of Path of Exile's most challenging bosses have always had inbuilt immunities to ailments. These were both to prevent certain ailments trivialising certain content, and for thematic reasons. We're going to be removing the majority of these immunities, so they don't punish ailment-focussed builds.

We intend to make changes to Chill and Shock that we'll be trying out during the beta to further help this situation, making ailments more useful against very high-health enemies without them making the content too easy. We'll be revealing more information about this later.

Some bosses that had Freeze Immunity will instead have a slow protection effect, so they won't be immobilized by Freeze. Instead, they'll be slowed significantly.

So. I think it is the time to explain exactly what you guys are meaning when talking about "slow protection".
Does that mean that bosses can only be chilled? Or that the freeze status is converted in a "super" chill against bosses? (I hope the right answer is the latter, coz if it was the former then that would have mean that bosses ARE still immune to freeze.)
And if the right answer is the latter one, how this works?
Last edited by Serge91 on Aug 1, 2017, 12:33:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info