Damage Over Time Changes - Part 2

DOT should not be bigger then attacks/spells itself, also phys and melee dont have any way to buff DOT as other (proj/spells) have. Thats not balanced at all.
Master Craft Service in Legacy SC. My IGN: MasterLegacy
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1841274 Vouch and info
All masters 8 level All Service in one thread!
Shaper/Breach Lords/Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri/Boss kill
Curious about the interaction with the fireborn jewel and ignite damage. Would for example 'x% increased fire damage with two handed melee weapons' affect the ignite damage of those weapon attacks or just the hit damage.
Last edited by HMDropbear on May 14, 2017 5:39:19 AM
"
Completed 39 ChallengesTreeOfDead wrote:
DOT should not be bigger then attacks/spells itself, also phys and melee dont have any way to buff DOT as other (proj/spells) have. Thats not balanced at all.

Facepalm ! Do You understand the idea about physical builds at all, and what's their difference from the magical ?!

Yeah ! Let's then make the magical builds wear full plate armor and become hit resistant.
Previously I was working as Batman, but I have retired.
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
"
Completed 39 ChallengesTreeOfDead wrote:

Facepalm ! Do You understand the idea about physical builds at all, and what's their difference from the magical ?!

Yeah ! Let's then make the magical builds wear full plate armor and become hit resistant.

I feel like you haven't been playing the game for very long. It wasn't THAT long ago everyone did in fact run full armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info