[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

If I were going to buy myself a nice fat Regalia, and had to choose between INT or 1-2 resists, which would you recommend? Consider that I've still got my two rings & belt to upgrades, so I've got plenty of room to make up one or the other.
For the TS/LA gem links, Ive seen peoiple drop Void Manipulation for added lightning damage. Is this fine or would i lose too much dps?

IGN: Arcmaimed
I would never drop Void Manip as it double dips on the poison, Added Light doesn't. You (maybe) gain initial hit damage, but you lose a more multiplier on poison.

One thing I noticed on PoB is that Ondar's are slightly higher DPS than Thunderfist, if you can sustain the mana with the extra attack speed. Obviously you lose 2-300ES doing that though. Might be a budget alternative.
How this build works against chimera and hydra? Is it "Ok" to run'em?
"
henriquegaspa wrote:

They're doable but they don't drop in 2 seconds like Minotaur and Phoenix.
drop Pierce gem and use the Voidwalker for mapping its the besteht Option i think
What would you recommend for the skill tree from 90s to 100? I see a lightning damage cluster and a chaos damage cluster. Is there a better double dipping path?
Second question:

I've got a corrupted +1 Voltaxic with 3G sockets. Should I go all in and get it crafted up to a 6L with proper barrage colors, or settle for getting it 5L'ed & colored?
"
swilstastic wrote:
If I were going to buy myself a nice fat Regalia, and had to choose between INT or 1-2 resists, which would you recommend? Consider that I've still got my two rings & belt to upgrades, so I've got plenty of room to make up one or the other.

If you use Shaper's touch then you should go for INT, it'll boost your accuracy up, hence your DPS overall , EO procrate also. If you use thunder first/ondar then res.

"
Elixtar wrote:
What would you recommend for the skill tree from 90s to 100? I see a lightning damage cluster and a chaos damage cluster. Is there a better double dipping path?

Chaos cluster, inc duration cluster.

"
henriquegaspa wrote:

Check 1st page for a 8 mods - max , reflect double curse chimera vid, it's doable.

"
Raath wrote:
I would never drop Void Manip as it double dips on the poison, Added Light doesn't. You (maybe) gain initial hit damage, but you lose a more multiplier on poison.

One thing I noticed on PoB is that Ondar's are slightly higher DPS than Thunderfist, if you can sustain the mana with the extra attack speed. Obviously you lose 2-300ES doing that though. Might be a budget alternative.

yes, but the colouring will be hard, and you need >150 ->200 mana to sustain the attack speed. I still think shaper touch is the best choice, ES wise, good Accuracy.
"
swilstastic wrote:
Second question:

I've got a corrupted +1 Voltaxic with 3G sockets. Should I go all in and get it crafted up to a 6L with proper barrage colors, or settle for getting it 5L'ed & colored?

best way is to 6L it and vorci 1 B 1 R for the LA/TS setup . Should be super cheap when colouring.

Or you can Just 5L it and make it your Swap weapon (barrage at Vaal Regilia). Swap for boss fight only. Clear map still use a 6L non corrupt.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
"
Elixtar wrote:

for best option i would recommend taking the line to shadow start, for 10% phys and 10% chaos per node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info