[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

can u kill all guardians shaper / uber atziri with this build?
thx enyaisrave, got it :)
"
Tobinator wrote:

Yes I have done every guardian easily on my slightly modified version of this build. I have not done uber atziri yet but that would be easy as uber atziri is really bad against poison and esp against a char whith this much dps. We would need to swap out the curse on hit gloves or use a curse immune flask against the curse reflect. Op would probably also need to use extra barrage projectiles on helm to do poison immune content such as chimera/hydra but Im not sure thats even needed. The dps is really high even without poison.
Last edited by ffoD on Apr 5, 2017, 4:29:41 PM
I have been trying to tweak the damage output , while ffo has been helping me test on the end game bosses, but uber atziri should be easy as hell, with a quick glove swap for me, as this build does mainly chaos damage, so reflect is basically a cake walk

edit: just tested normal atz, every boss took 1 sec to die, so im pretty sure uber dies fast too, iv been spending too much currency tweaking the build that im too poor now to do shaper / uber as the sets cost currency.
Last edited by stryxer on Apr 6, 2017, 12:23:05 AM
Nice reminds me of the full chaos trap builds in the pathing, im surprised that added lightning out performs added chaos. Would a volley fire be a good jewel choice beside vaal pact? ppl dont seem to be using that jewel as much anymore.
i mean i could tweak the build to be a barrage volley fire build . But tbh, TS/LA clears packs better than volleyfire barrage
^^ well it would only be for bosses. Was more a thought for people on a budget wanting to take down endgame bosses etc.
Last edited by Fhark on Apr 6, 2017, 2:53:55 AM
Humm, tbh on a budget , a 5L TS/LA setup would clear better, and if u use volleyfire jewels ull be sacrificing alot of es% from the jewel sockets +atk spd and dmg
"
ffoD wrote:
"
Tobinator wrote:

Yes I have done every guardian easily on my slightly modified version of this build. I have not done uber atziri yet but that would be easy as uber atziri is really bad against poison and esp against a char whith this much dps. We would need to swap out the curse on hit gloves or use a curse immune flask against the curse reflect. Op would probably also need to use extra barrage projectiles on helm to do poison immune content such as chimera/hydra but Im not sure thats even needed. The dps is really high even without poison.

this is why i recommend TS > LA, cause TS has decent single target as well, and moreover u can just use barrage when the target gets too much for TS to handle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info