[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

"
divinity wrote:
"
teslabear wrote:
"
divinity wrote:
how do you do t16 deathless is beyound me, i can't finish 2/4 with 6 portals in 90% of time. But ok, i'm noob at PoE

Now I'm 89. Still haven't hit 20 on my gems so all 19/0. I'm at 9k ES after removing a 55 str ring for that WED/Chaos one I somehow made.

It mostly comes down to avoiding things. Prioritize running around over dealing damage and manage your flasks. You can get some nasty damage on the bosses if you have a couple seconds of free attack.

Haven't tried Chimera. Mino/Phoenix go down super fast, in my top 3 builds I've done for this league.

This is pure shit. My gems almost are 20/20, i'm killing Mino in 7 minutes minimum, even with wither stacking.

Okay, maybe this is not pure shit, but numbers and videos lie in 20x times killing t16 bosses.

I don't have the most op gear, but quite well i'd say. Mino is killed in 7 minutes (tried like 10+ runs) and Phoenix in 5. Rest is unkillable even with 6 portals. ALso tried Shaper 3 times... dps on videos from the 1st page LYING in like 5x times.

You have to be trolling.
I just checked your equip and it's better then mine....
For example i don't have opal rings and no barrage enchantment and neither 6linked bow.

I need less then one flask rota for mino (probably like 4-5seconds) and phoenix dies in less then 30 sec too if i dont fuck up and get some time where i can deal free dmg on him.

Hydra died to only chimera not cause i always vaal the map for atlas (and only tried 2 times with hard mods and it was close enought).

Shaper was easy too...ripped 3 times always my own fuck up could have done it easy deathless (first and only run ever did cause i stoped playing nearly directly after)
2 times died to his slam and once i triggered a vortex exactly where zana made her save zone later.
Phoenix, boss only

Mino, whole map

I recorded a Hydra but died once, took 45 seconds with the death.
Only died once over like 6 Chimeras because of smoke phase.

Did about 5 Shaper runs, few deathless, couple solo deaths, one super ripped (first run in a long time lol)

And yay got rid of that stupid mana implicit on a yolo vaal!:
Spoiler
"
Rossko wrote:
"
divinity wrote:

This is pure shit. My gems almost are 20/20, i'm killing Mino in 7 minutes minimum, even with wither stacking.

Okay, maybe this is not pure shit, but numbers and videos lie in 20x times killing t16 bosses.

I don't have the most op gear, but quite well i'd say. Mino is killed in 7 minutes (tried like 10+ runs) and Phoenix in 5. Rest is unkillable even with 6 portals. ALso tried Shaper 3 times... dps on videos from the 1st page LYING in like 5x times.

You have to be trolling.
For example i don't have opal rings and no barrage enchantment and neither 6linked bow.

I need less then one flask rota for mino (probably like 4-5seconds) and phoenix dies in less then 30 sec too if i dont fuck up and get some time where i can deal free dmg on him.

Hydra died to only chimera not cause i always vaal the map for atlas (and only tried 2 times with hard mods and it was close enought).

Shaper was easy too...ripped 3 times always my own fuck up could have done it easy deathless (first and only run ever did cause i stoped playing nearly directly after)
2 times died to his slam and once i triggered a vortex exactly where zana made her save zone later.

That's why i am asking, now i'm not in that shit mood, still what i tell you is true, and i wonder why is that? Why so much difference in killing times?
"
divinity wrote:
"
Rossko wrote:
"
divinity wrote:

You have to be trolling.

That's why i am asking, now i'm not in that shit mood, still what i tell you is true, and i wonder why is that? Why so much difference in killing times?

What are you doing differently? Your gear is better than mine. Are you standing right next to your target, popping all flasks, and just burning them down?
Of course, not. I'm trying to dodge/predict all attacks and use barrage and wither when available. I'm playing with bow users from diablo 1 from 1995 till today, so strafe and shoot is the strategy. I just don't imagine, how much DPS you would need to have to have like 10x of my killing speed... something isn't working for me i suppose.
"
divinity wrote:
Of course, not. I'm trying to dodge/predict all attacks and use barrage and wither when available. I'm playing with bow users from diablo 1 from 1995 till today, so strafe and shoot is the strategy. I just don't imagine, how much DPS you would need to have to have like 10x of my killing speed... something isn't working for me i suppose.

TL;DR you are noob and refuse to improve using provided knowledge in comments
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
my gear costs like 18ex and even without helm enchant i can kill mino and phoenix in less then 10sec
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
divinity wrote:

TL;DR you are noob and refuse to improve using provided knowledge in comments

refuse to improve where? I told you i'm killing in 7 minutes, all you can write i'm noob. What concrete you can say? Idiot.
"
divinity wrote:

What are you doing with the links in your gloves? Curse on hit but no spell to trigger them? Not casting wither or projectile weakness? That is a large part of your damage

for attacking, you have to be somewhat aggressive. You can leech through most attacks. It doesn't help to bounce around and hope not to get hit. Avoid one-shot abilities and out-leech the rest. With mino avoid burrow and with Phoenix avoid his big burst thing.

Also, you have point blank, meaning that if you aren't near him your damage fails. You could use more accuracy (what is your chance to hit for barrage?). Try upgrading your gloves. Shaper's Touch or a solid pair of rares will help alleviate the damage loss while providing you with a chunk of ES and plenty of accuracy. Check out the videos I posted on how to play the boss fights.

I changed my tree a little. Got some more damage but lost a bunch of mana. I dropped Blood Rage and added in Projectile Weakness with Enhance. I've deathless killed everything in the game, including all guardians, Shaper, and Uber Atziri. I have just under 9k ES and path of building shows my max DPS at like 7.8M for all arrows.
Last edited by teslabear on May 30, 2017, 8:21:11 PM
This game is path of multiplier. Chaos or Ele, all you need is multiply.

So every little gain will stack with each other, result in an unreal DPS.

[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info