[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

"
Rainfall_84 wrote:

Just wanted to say as so many others allready did, that this build really rocks. Hopefully it wont be totally gutted in 3.0. Any obvious improvements I can make? No I can't afford a corrupted +1 arrow 6-link voltaxic. ;-)

Start throwing Essence of Envy at Opal Rings? Although your rings will be pretty hard to replace! You could also squeeze more ES out of your helm and belt if you really wanted to, although I would assume everything dies so fast it hardly matters for you either.

Edit: go for 3G-2B-1R on your Regalia, Void Manipulation should give you more DPS than Added Chaos (confirm with Path of Building but it was definitely the case for me).
Last edited by CadmiumFlow on May 11, 2017, 10:23:32 AM
Hi mate.1st of all wanna say its a great build and sorry for my english.
what i wanna say,yes u can do all high end content but at me i have i see some problems in build,i can kill shaper but with 1 portal left to say,cant kill the adds,and 1st of all i cant bring down shaper life so fast as many of you guys.
i dont know how to link items here,but i let my privacy off so can you please take a look on my gear 2 see maybe what im doing wrong ? :(( ... i just sold my flavour golem 2 make this but doesnt shines like yours...so i do something wrong at aoe i see at shaper,cause in general maping i can izy kill with LA(dont like so much TS) but my barrage dps doesnt kill so fast as yours.
keep the good work and please take a look and give a advise :)
i have a GULL helm with 2 additional barrage projectiles on it as a enchant is this helm worth using ?
how do you kill hydra who is poison immune with this build?
Hi, currently following your guide, started to use +1 gem rainbowstride before i get enough currency to vorici craft the +1 trapper boots i have, could you check out my character under my profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/maxitaxi1222 char name Notsoethicalranger
"
divinity wrote:

As every other Boss.
Use your skills and try to dodge as much skills of him as possible :).

Not rly hard
"
divinity wrote:

Single target dmg of this build shines even without poison. On 1 hydra fight i took a moonsorrow wand and killed her with it, took good 5 minutes, but pretty doable. On voltaxic hydra drops in under 1 minute
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
For your words i should kill hydra in 5-10 minutes, but i couldn't at all. So yeah, hard to believe actually.
"
divinity wrote:
For your words i should kill hydra in 5-10 minutes, but i couldn't at all. So yeah, hard to believe actually.

Check my voltaxic char....I dont have +2 barrage or lightning enchantment but a little bit different tree so probably about the same dps and less es (or maybe even less dps cause poison immune and i took some duration notes).

I did hydra a couple of times with sometimes hard mods (cause corrupted for atlas) and it worked.
It's obviously not as fast as other guardians but as long as you are ok at dodging you can do it easy.

The dmg isnt even the problem the bigger problem for me were the random one shots when i didnt dodge :D.
"
divinity wrote:

unless u have godtier gear, dont expect to face tank hydra, moreover flask management is key. u dont spam all flasks and expect the build to roll through everything, no build can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info