[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

Great build, having a lot of fun purple popping everything. With all gems at 19/0, level 87 doing deathless T16s

Couple questions on your links.

Barrage - WED - Void - Slower - Ele Focus - Pierce
Thoughts on Added Lightning/Added Chaos over Ele Focus?

And why does Pierce add so much damage? A lvl 17 pierce shows more damage than a 18/20 Culling Strike gem. Is 18% projectile damage >> 34% flat damage + 10% attack speed?

Lightning Arrow - WED - Added Lightning - Void - LMP - Ele Focus
I see that you swap LMP for Slower Projectiles. I don't have the bow additional arrow so sticking with LMP until I need that extra damage bump.
Is Ele focus that much better than Added Chaos?

I got +1 gloves, so I'm considering doing:
Disc - Wrath - Enlighten - Empower

Level 4 empower with a 21 Disc/Wrath would mean level 26 auras.

Then my helm would be
HoT - Enlighten - Blink Arrow/Blood Rage/Golem and remove the mostly useless IC.

Thanks!
Last edited by teslabear on May 21, 2017, 2:09:42 PM
So I hit an Opal with an envy and got this... kind of confused on how to make it work now lol
how do you do t16 deathless is beyound me, i can't finish 2/4 with 6 portals in 90% of time. But ok, i'm noob at PoE
"
teslabear wrote:
And why does Pierce add so much damage? A lvl 17 pierce shows more damage than a 18/20 Culling Strike gem. Is 18% projectile damage >> 34% flat damage + 10% attack speed?

Culling strike support gives INCREASED damage.

Pierce support gives MORE damage.

Increased vs More
Hi guys.

Basically just wondering as to what order I should be prioritising a couple of these items? Only have like about an ex and a half and the only items I already have is a Vinktars and the cheaper uniques (Chayula/Brinerots/Atz Prom/Thun Fist).

Obviously 750es 5l chest and 5l bow are the starters.

What would be next? Helm enchant? Save up for 6l's? +1 Quiver? Dying Sun? Sack off all of those and spend 100c on WED rings?

Having looked into it myself, my guess would be either a +1 TS proj helmet or a +1 Soul Strike?

Basically just wondering what the best way to go about this is with a limited budget. I don't expect to get all of these items due to work and I don't expect to be melting endgame bosses - I just fancied playing a double dipping chaos/poison Tornado Shot build so here I am. I'm also aware that I could perhaps play a stronger build given my limited budget, but again I just wanted to play a Ch/Poi Tornado Shot toon and came across this.

If anybody has just the general idea, I'd really appreciate it - I don't need too much detail! I'm in softcore btw, so I don't really mind glass cannoning!

Many thanks,

T.
i made this build 2 times

1. with 60ex gear

2. with 15-17ex gear

feels pretty nice with 17ex gear but the only difference is like 10-15 less seconds in boss fights
"
djnat wrote:
"
teslabear wrote:

Culling strike support gives INCREASED damage.

Pierce support gives MORE damage.

Increased vs More

Ahh thanks, I have to be more careful with GGG's verbiage!
"
divinity wrote:
how do you do t16 deathless is beyound me, i can't finish 2/4 with 6 portals in 90% of time. But ok, i'm noob at PoE

Now I'm 89. Still haven't hit 20 on my gems so all 19/0. I'm at 9k ES after removing a 55 str ring for that WED/Chaos one I somehow made.

It mostly comes down to avoiding things. Prioritize running around over dealing damage and manage your flasks. You can get some nasty damage on the bosses if you have a couple seconds of free attack.

Haven't tried Chimera. Mino/Phoenix go down super fast, in my top 3 builds I've done for this league.
"
teslabear wrote:
"
divinity wrote:

Now I'm 89. Still haven't hit 20 on my gems so all 19/0. I'm at 9k ES after removing a 55 str ring for that WED/Chaos one I somehow made.

It mostly comes down to avoiding things. Prioritize running around over dealing damage and manage your flasks. You can get some nasty damage on the bosses if you have a couple seconds of free attack.

Haven't tried Chimera. Mino/Phoenix go down super fast, in my top 3 builds I've done for this league.

This is pure shit. My gems almost are 20/20, i'm killing Mino in 7 minutes minimum, even with wither stacking.

Okay, maybe this is not pure shit, but numbers and videos lie in 20x times killing t16 bosses.

I don't have the most op gear, but quite well i'd say. Mino is killed in 7 minutes (tried like 10+ runs) and Phoenix in 5. Rest is unkillable even with 6 portals. ALso tried Shaper 3 times... dps on videos from the 1st page LYING in like 5x times.
"
divinity wrote:
"
teslabear wrote:
"
divinity wrote:

This is pure shit. My gems almost are 20/20, i'm killing Mino in 7 minutes minimum, even with wither stacking.

Okay, maybe this is not pure shit, but numbers and videos lie in 20x times killing t16 bosses.

I don't have the most op gear, but quite well i'd say. Mino is killed in 7 minutes (tried like 10+ runs) and Phoenix in 5. Rest is unkillable even with 6 portals. ALso tried Shaper 3 times... dps on videos from the 1st page LYING in like 5x times.

Just hit 20/20 gems and it takes about 3 seconds to kill mino. Do you mean it takes 7 minutes for the entire map? I think it takes me 2 or 3. I can make a video or stream a kill for you if you want.

Also just scored a 2 barrage helm enchant. I undercap some resists but I can throw it on for the boss. My path of building is at about 4M with the new helm (all arrows).

EDIT* Ok just timed it (and recorded). He burrowed immediately so I started the timer on first arrow hit after surfacing. Took 3.5 seconds for mino to die and 2.5 minutes for the whole map with looting.
Last edited by teslabear on May 27, 2017, 10:53:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info