[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

You shouldn't list 20-stack wither dps when your build doesn't have the cast speed or duration to ever reach 20 stacks. The most a build can get when it has virtually no cast speed or duration aside from the support gems (i.e. yours) is 10.
"
Meridin wrote:
You shouldn't list 20-stack wither dps when your build doesn't have the cast speed or duration to ever reach 20 stacks. The most a build can get when it has virtually no cast speed or duration aside from the support gems (i.e. yours) is 10.

erm, even with 10 stacks, ts is 870k, barrage is 8mil
Hey I'm not saying your damage is bad or anything - the deeps is actually amazing. I just want guides to list realistic numbers and not get caught up in the theoretical part.

I really like the build. It's nice to see this weapon get some attention after getting nerfed.
Last edited by Meridin on Apr 6, 2017, 1:42:07 PM
"
Meridin wrote:
Hey I'm not saying your damage is bad or anything - the deeps is actually amazing. I just want guides to list realistic numbers and not get caught up in the theoretical part.

I really like the build. It's nice to see this weapon get some attention after getting nerfed.

the numbers are inflated by 20 wither stacks i agree, and have been told to remove it, i just like saying million dps, sounds more fun :P
I have added two videos of a fast chayula and a fast shaper kill. Had some major prolbems aiming the barrage in the chayula clip still got her down pretty damn fast and I cant bother editing in a really fast kill.

The shaper kill was nice and easy with some sweet loot at the end ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_W-44Kq2S4 - Chayula

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU9nEp63I9M - Shaper
Last edited by ffoD on Apr 6, 2017, 5:15:46 PM
Why use tornado shot instead of lightning arrow if you are converting lightning already?
"
Draconianpr wrote:
Why use tornado shot instead of lightning arrow if you are converting lightning already?

both are viable, but i prefer TS for the screen clear, TS is too liner for me.
Wondering how good a static electricity jewel would be here.

Also, looks like overcapping resists for ele weakness map will be a nightmare. I wonder how much dps would be lost by swapping call of the brotherhood and thunderfists for some rares.

Very nice guide!

Cheers,
"
Viker5 wrote:
Wondering how good a static electricity jewel would be here.

Also, looks like overcapping resists for ele weakness map will be a nightmare. I wonder how much dps would be lost by swapping call of the brotherhood and thunderfists for some rares.

Very nice guide!

Cheers,

i actually made the swap from call of brother hood to a rare, but it cost me like 3ex for an opal ring that had wed, acc and some res. u dont rly need to be capped for ele weakness map as u dont take reflect dmg. u could do the swap at the cost of some dps.

Ps. static electricity jewel is bad.
im atm level 77 and its very easy to clear up to t15-16

best build ive played

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info