[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

"
Tobinator wrote:
im atm level 77 and its very easy to clear up to t15-16

best build ive played

77 clearing t15s? dayum
pretty easy^^ just have to dogde because 6.7k es but damage is overkill ^^
"
Tobinator wrote:
pretty easy^^ just have to dogde because 6.7k es but damage is overkill ^^

should do chayula, its epic
I am reading about your build and I'd like to make a try. I have a 83 raider i want to reroll, it seems it could be a good choice.
I was at first looking for a NO 6L build. I am amazed to see how so many people get 6L stuff apparently without any difficulty. How the hell are you doing that ?? :D I never succeeded in forging a 6L, and buying it is so expensive.
Most build creators are swearing 6L is not needed, but in the end you are always blocked to reach end gear without 6L.
Thanks for reading and may be for your thoughts about this.
"
Scipion75 wrote:
I am reading about your build and I'd like to make a try. I have a 83 raider i want to reroll, it seems it could be a good choice.
I was at first looking for a NO 6L build. I am amazed to see how so many people get 6L stuff apparently without any difficulty. How the hell are you doing that ?? :D I never succeeded in forging a 6L, and buying it is so expensive.
Most build creators are swearing 6L is not needed, but in the end you are always blocked to reach end gear without 6L.
Thanks for reading and may be for your thoughts about this.

tbh, its a poison build, double dipping will solve alot of ur problems, the main thing is dps, u wont get my clear speed, but u will get things done.
Yes, thanks for answer.
Any trick to get the 6L ? Are you all so lucky and rich guys ?? :D
hey, wanted to ask why u dont use blink arrow and is it important to use cwdt setup ? cause i cant get the colours off :/
Would skyforths be a good upgrade for this build?
Would skyforths be a good upgrade for this build?
If this is with everything factored 15M dmg on POB how the hell can u say ur build output 16M dmg....

https://youtu.be/88CLKV-NhJM
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info