[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

ok thanks alot! Should i just look at your build??
@Giaocolam

Why would we use Shaper's gloves over thunderfist? i'm not seeing how shaper's gloves any good at all, wouldn't a rare gloves with attack speed, acc better?

Shaper's gloves only give some accuracy and the es isn't comparable to high rare es gloves unless we stack str, please tell me what am i failing to overlook here? thanks

"
NanoKits wrote:
@Giaocolam

Why would we use Shaper's gloves over thunderfist? i'm not seeing how shaper's gloves any good at all, wouldn't a rare gloves with attack speed, acc better?

Shaper's gloves only give some accuracy and the es isn't comparable to high rare es gloves unless we stack str, please tell me what am i failing to overlook here? thanks

1st - Shaper's touch in Legacy SC is dirt cheap, a Corrupted version with Temp chain curse just around 1 ex. And Thunder fist? it's 5 ex Min. Thunder fist does give alot of dps compare to shaper's touch, but you'll lose a lot of ES. In my case it's 14.9 mils dps/14.1 mils dps, but i lose 600 ES 8k4 and 7k8 (lost 5.6% dps and gain 7.7% ES)

2nd - Shaper's touch can ez colour with vorci, since the wither combo is fixed With 2 R - 2B.

3rd - Even with 110 str, a shaper touch give me equal ES and more accuracy than a 170 ES 300acc 38 Int gloves. And to find a 200 ES , 300 acc, Attack speed with corrupt curse on hit is very hard.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Last edited by Giaocolam on Apr 11, 2017, 9:50:01 PM
running shaped strands i have no problem with. my ES is 7600 and trying to run uber and i get oneshotted sometimes. Any suggestions? my current gear.

Thanks in advance for advice!
IGN: Arcmaimed
Maybe it's already been asked and i missed it, but how are you able to run 3 auras and have usable mana left?
i run enlighten + 4% mana reserved near CI + Charisma notes got 15 or 20% mana left with hot wrath and disc
what about ice shot/chain for clearspeed ?
wrong thread
Last edited by Draconianpr on Apr 13, 2017, 12:05:29 AM
u cant use ice shot, as the skill alone converts ur dmg to cold, which is not converted to chaos, due to voltaxic
whats the best shaper setup

ive no problems with shaper himself but the portal adds seems like they have much chaos res

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info