[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

How much chrome does it take to get 3G 1R and 2B on a Vaal Regalia? I have spent over 2000+ so far and still cannot get it.... about to give up, just using added chaos gem instead....

My Gear is almost all set beside a +1 arrow bow but somehow i feel like my damage is weaker compare to your video, i wonder why. Any tip will be appropriated. Thanks

Spoiler

Last edited by NanoKits on Apr 11, 2017, 3:50:28 AM
i fell like i have some pretty good gear im using but my damage feels really low.... in my hideout with aruas and golem i have 17.5k tornado shot and 12.2k barrage damage.. am i doing something wrong??
@NanoKids. Use Slower project on your LA setup. And your gear is better than mine bro.

@iMythic you need to post your gears brah.

A 5mins solo kill 6mans shaper vids, maybe the fastest one till now, dont ever doubt the DPS amount of this build. For those who dont know where to throw in more Exalts. Rich Kid version. And why Chayula >>>>>>> Skyforth.

https://youtu.be/1lxanu58NG0
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
@ iMythic

i have like 22k tornado and 20k barrage dps in town i thing the main damage source is our poison
"
Rossko wrote:
Well i am back with some more questions :D

First off you write in your guide/first post:
"

Tornado Shot/LA > Weapon ele dmg > Void mani > Ele focus > Slower Proj > Pierce. ( drop pierce for 5L , 4L drop ele focus)

Barrage > Weapon Ele Dmg > Void Mani > Ele Focus > Slower proj >added light/ (if u can get colours) Slower proj. (5L drop added light, 4L drop ele focus)

But you use other links in your gear.....Probably better to use the ones you use in your gear!?

Second question is how much does +1 arrow help for single target and maybe clearspeed?
I was thinking about using a +1 voltaxic unlinked in second slot until i can afford to 6link it and just switch it for the boss OR map clear(depending on whats better or if it makes any sense overall!?)

€dit: How do you run Wrath+HoT+Discipline with only one less mana node and no englighten? Oo do i miss something?

Still open hope you dont mind that i repeat myself cause i think otherwise the questions will get lost :D.

"
Rossko wrote:
"
Rossko wrote:
Well i am back with some more questions :D

First off you write in your guide/first post:
"

Tornado Shot/LA > Weapon ele dmg > Void mani > Ele focus > Slower Proj > Pierce. ( drop pierce for 5L , 4L drop ele focus)

Barrage > Weapon Ele Dmg > Void Mani > Ele Focus > Slower proj >added light/ (if u can get colours) Slower proj. (5L drop added light, 4L drop ele focus)

But you use other links in your gear.....Probably better to use the ones you use in your gear!?

Second question is how much does +1 arrow help for single target and maybe clearspeed?
I was thinking about using a +1 voltaxic unlinked in second slot until i can afford to 6link it and just switch it for the boss OR map clear(depending on whats better or if it makes any sense overall!?)

€dit: How do you run Wrath+HoT+Discipline with only one less mana node and no englighten? Oo do i miss something?

Still open hope you dont mind that i repeat myself cause i think otherwise the questions will get lost :D.

u can choose to follow my links if u have equal level of gear that i do, but if not i would recommend u stick with the links that i have recommended :)
"

u can choose to follow my links if u have equal level of gear that i do, but if not i would recommend u stick with the links that i have recommended :)

Thx :)

But what about the mana reservation? I cant see how you can run HoT + Wrath +discipline without englighten /a lot of mana reservation notes....
Spoiler

just did hydra with 9k hideout dps barrage , 1 died , unique boss damage + 35% inc life mods

18 level gem with no quality

it took some time but definitely viable even with my shitty gem level,quality and gear

"
m0onknight wrote:
This build looks awesome. However, I have 1 problem, I'm poor! How well would this build do with a 4ex budget? I'd assume 2 5L, no fancy flasks, no +1 corruptions (Or only 1 on the soul strike, that's 2ex, leaving 2ex for the rest).

Sorry to be a pain, but could someone let me know if I can start this on a 4ex budget?
"
NanoKits wrote:
How much chrome does it take to get 3G 1R and 2B on a Vaal Regalia? I have spent over 2000+ so far and still cannot get it.... about to give up, just using added chaos gem instead....

My Gear is almost all set beside a +1 arrow bow but somehow i feel like my damage is weaker compare to your video, i wonder why. Any tip will be appropriated. Thanks

Spoiler

Hi, i have a few questions for you if you don't mind.

I'm going to start this build in HC too, you gear is insane. How much ES do you have right now?

Did you ever thought of using shaper's touch or are you with this gloves because of the implict curse?

What maps are you running? tried any of the guardians or even shaper?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info