[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

"
NanoKits wrote:
How much chrome does it take to get 3G 1R and 2B on a Vaal Regalia? I have spent over 2000+ so far and still cannot get it.... about to give up, just using added chaos gem instead....

My Gear is almost all set beside a +1 arrow bow but somehow i feel like my damage is weaker compare to your video, i wonder why. Any tip will be appropriated. Thanks

Spoiler

I'm playing this in HC as well and my jaw literally dropped when I saw that level of gear. Hope to get there at some point.

The only problem I see is probably low accuracy.
Last edited by Viker5 on Apr 11, 2017, 11:40:25 AM
"
DuncanMac wrote:
"
NanoKits wrote:
How much chrome does it take to get 3G 1R and 2B on a Vaal Regalia? I have spent over 2000+ so far and still cannot get it.... about to give up, just using added chaos gem instead....

My Gear is almost all set beside a +1 arrow bow but somehow i feel like my damage is weaker compare to your video, i wonder why. Any tip will be appropriated. Thanks

Spoiler

Hi, i have a few questions for you if you don't mind.

I'm going to start this build in HC too, you gear is insane. How much ES do you have right now?

Did you ever thought of using shaper's touch or are you with this gloves because of the implict curse?

What maps are you running? tried any of the guardians or even shaper?

Hello, so far for HC, everything seem easy as i use a legacy remi which gives 60% block alone with pathfinder node. So far, i haven't test guardian but has done everything else including chayula easy. I have about 10k ES atm but will be getting more as i lvl up. Still trying to min-max my gears for shaper.

For example, still trying to get my vaal regalia to have the right color..... so far 2500+ chrome in and always get those 2g1r or 4g.... i think i might just use 2 voltaxic bow instead and switch around.

@Giaocolam i switch to slower project instead of LMP on my LA and it felt great! also i notice that added lightning gem outperform all slower projectile and void? why doesn't anyone use that?

Last edited by NanoKits on Apr 11, 2017, 6:22:01 PM
"
NanoKits wrote:
"
DuncanMac wrote:
"
NanoKits wrote:

Spoiler

Hi, i have a few questions for you if you don't mind.

I'm going to start this build in HC too, you gear is insane. How much ES do you have right now?

Did you ever thought of using shaper's touch or are you with this gloves because of the implict curse?

What maps are you running? tried any of the guardians or even shaper?

Hello, so far for HC, everything seem easy as i use a legacy remi which gives 60% block alone with pathfinder node. So far, i haven't test guardian but has done everything else including chayula easy. I have about 10k ES atm but will be getting more as i lvl up. Still trying to min-max my gears for shaper.

For example, still trying to get my vaal regalia to have the right color..... so far 2500+ chrome in and always get those 2g1r or 4g.... i think i might just use 2 voltaxic bow instead and switch around.

@Giaocolam i switch to slower project instead of LMP on my LA and it felt great! also i notice that added lightning gem outperform all slower projectile and void? why doesn't anyone use that?

Nano, can you tell em the strategy you used for your bow and gloves? for the Voltaxic, did you link, color and then vaal it? Same for the gloves??
Last edited by FOREVERRIPPING on Apr 11, 2017, 6:40:31 PM
"
NanoKits wrote:

you mean LA setup? because of the colouring, and Extra pierce on LA do better jobs when you have high Dips. It help LA speard much wider, and the poison alone can kill mobs.
And yes , rumis is way to go when Leveling, i prefer 1 more Basalt flask for hard Physic map.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Last edited by Giaocolam on Apr 11, 2017, 6:46:30 PM
Do you think this could work as a Raider? Are the extra frenzy charges enough to offset having to use a poison gem?
"
"Nano, can you tell em the strategy you used for your bow and gloves? for the Voltaxic, did you link, color and then vaal it? Same for the gloves??"

So far, i have 3 6L voltaxic rift and i linked them all myself, was pretty lucky and i believe i used a total of like 600 fus maybe for all 3. Still trying to get the +1 on the bow from vaaling. Same with gloves, i just vaal them myself.

If only my chrome color was as lucky as fusing..... over 2500+ so far and still can't get it!
About to give up!
So temping to just do 2 bow with different set up. That way, i'll have a free 6L setup on my chest for something like crazy CWDT setup or get additional curse for orb/HOT setup!

After some testing, i feel the best damage tooltip wise for LA would be
LA>add light>wed>ele focus> slower proj> and pierce.

Not sure if its the most damage but tooltip wise, it is by far the most.

Just found the perfect Voltaxic bow and 6Led under 50 fus! so scare to vaal this one

Last edited by NanoKits on Apr 11, 2017, 7:41:35 PM
This is my gear and i feel as if my damage is really low stated in the previous post. 18k ts in hideout and 15k barrage in hideout
"
NixorQQ wrote:
Do you think this could work as a Raider? Are the extra frenzy charges enough to offset having to use a poison gem?

As Raider.

-Clear speed better with frenzy charge.(movement speed different, Dps just abit higher)

-ALOT squishier due to lower block chance while using rumis, waste more point on frenzy charges node(even with corrupt gear +1 frenzy, because you need the frenzy charge duration node to use snakebite)

-Cant burst boss, because you'll need 2-3 sec reach max Frenzy charges for poison. It's very dangerous on many boss, like DarkForest, Malachai.
It also make your shaper run longer if you cant burst him down in kameha phase, you'll have to do ads phase and balls phase, not really a problem though =)

"
iMythic wrote:
This is my gear and i feel as if my damage is really low stated in the previous post. 18k ts in hideout and 15k barrage in hideout

Hmm LMP on tornado ??? do you use a Dying sun ? post your skill tree/ jews, and flasks
Last edited by Giaocolam on Apr 11, 2017, 8:45:55 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAFvAdEDHgQHDXwOSA-rES8RUBGWFHUVIBXXFr8Y2xmKGbQajxslHU8fAh9BIvQkiySdJ6kqOCsKLL8tHy2DLiM1uTbFN0xEDUlRS65Ms1ZIVmNbr1xAXGtd8l9qYlpsC20Zbydwu3LDdPF1nnXLdoJ_gH-Wf8aESITFhq6Hy4t6j2CP-pMnk5mXBppqm7Wet59toSKhL6JApMKnK6ebp9SrC6_rtAy00bVIu56-ir6nwcXDOsNtxKLHncgMyPDK08wGzxXQ0NN-2CTZW90N35ji9-kC6mLquutj7BjvevDV8W30-Paj9tr7Cf7I_xA=
"
iMythic wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAFvAdEDHgQHDXwOSA-rES8RUBGWFHUVIBXXFr8Y2xmKGbQajxslHU8fAh9BIvQkiySdJ6kqOCsKLL8tHy2DLiM1uTbFN0xEDUlRS65Ms1ZIVmNbr1xAXGtd8l9qYlpsC20Zbydwu3LDdPF1nnXLdoJ_gH-Wf8aESITFhq6Hy4t6j2CP-pMnk5mXBppqm7Wet59toSKhL6JApMKnK6ebp9SrC6_rtAy00bVIu56-ir6nwcXDOsNtxKLHncgMyPDK08wGzxXQ0NN-2CTZW90N35ji9-kC6mLquutj7BjvevDV8W30-Paj9tr7Cf7I_xA=

Wow, the skill tree just to give you a basic on how to build a Voltax char.
You've to change it based on your gear/ current char.

-1st is your character have 0 curse. You should use a cursed on hit Gloves atleast. You should buy a Shaper Touch gloves with Temp chain.
Your character level is too low for a ES based char, so that'll help you alot. You'll save more points on accuracy (atleast 3 on your tree), and your poison/Wither will last longer with Tempchain

-2nd you're a pathfinder, and you dont get the % effect flask node? it boost tons of dps when scaling with Flask.

-3rd use a Experimenter's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline And Chemist's Silver Flask of Staunching.

They both have same duration, 6 secs and can use 2 times. it'll help you maintain your flask up all the time.

-4th: Drop LMP on Tornado, use Slower Projectiles, it'll boost your DPS by 50%. You dont need that much projectiles.

And Quality on your Flask pls, you are a Flask-Finder.
Last edited by Giaocolam on Apr 11, 2017, 9:06:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info