[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

"
Tobinator wrote:
whats the best shaper setup

ive no problems with shaper himself but the portal adds seems like they have much chaos res

The add phase is hard for any chaos build but if you can afford using barrage with volleyfire for the shaper adds its easy. Once you get good gear the adds go down rather quick with lightning arrow / tshot as well.
"
NanoKits wrote:
"
DuncanMac wrote:
"
NanoKits wrote:
How much chrome does it take to get 3G 1R and 2B on a Vaal Regalia? I have spent over 2000+ so far and still cannot get it.... about to give up, just using added chaos gem instead....

My Gear is almost all set beside a +1 arrow bow but somehow i feel like my damage is weaker compare to your video, i wonder why. Any tip will be appropriated. Thanks

Spoiler

Hi, i have a few questions for you if you don't mind.

I'm going to start this build in HC too, you gear is insane. How much ES do you have right now?

Did you ever thought of using shaper's touch or are you with this gloves because of the implict curse?

What maps are you running? tried any of the guardians or even shaper?

Hello, so far for HC, everything seem easy as i use a legacy remi which gives 60% block alone with pathfinder node. So far, i haven't test guardian but has done everything else including chayula easy. I have about 10k ES atm but will be getting more as i lvl up. Still trying to min-max my gears for shaper.

For example, still trying to get my vaal regalia to have the right color..... so far 2500+ chrome in and always get those 2g1r or 4g.... i think i might just use 2 voltaxic bow instead and switch around.

@Giaocolam i switch to slower project instead of LMP on my LA and it felt great! also i notice that added lightning gem outperform all slower projectile and void? why doesn't anyone use that?

How can slower projectiles instead of lmp feel great? Your supposed to use LA for fast map clearing, not for higher tooltip :D If LA doesnt feel good with LMP you just need better gear/tree. Also, for colouring your regalia you could use 3g method for 100 chromes each try. Avg. 5-6 tries. Much safer than relying on luck with 2g chroming. If your unlucky with 2g chroming it can hurt. I spent a shit ton before I realised I should just 3g instead. Stop using vorici calc is my best tip :D And also; added lightning does not out perform any of the links you said. I believe you are watching the tooltip? :D
Last edited by ffoD on Apr 13, 2017, 4:23:40 AM
"
Tobinator wrote:
whats the best shaper setup

ive no problems with shaper himself but the portal adds seems like they have much chaos res

drop a wither totem for adds, its easier.
Hi, not sure what to upgrade next any advice is much appreciated!

"
Garethaw wrote:
Hi, not sure what to upgrade next any advice is much appreciated!

Get your gems to 20/20+ and a +1 bow!
Is there any way this build can make work 3g3b colours? xD getting 4 offcolours probably will be very hard for me right now
Hey guys, what should i remove to run enlighten? Blood rage? is it useless?
"
Yuu07 wrote:
Is there any way this build can make work 3g3b colours? xD getting 4 offcolours probably will be very hard for me right now

You would want atleast 1 R for WED, it's the highest multiplier gem. And then you can replace 1 Green gem for Added chaos.

"
henriquegaspa wrote:
Hey guys, what should i remove to run enlighten? Blood rage? is it useless?

Bloog rage? Golem? Blink arrow :/ any will do, you would want >150 mana pool to scale attack speed on jews.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Well, everything is fine in my character. I had a PF lvl 91 which i was not playing + 20 ex budget stopped at my stash, so decided to try the build. I have some gems such as barrage and LA lvl 14 yet, and i know i have to put it 20/20 at least... so this question is only for information: How much DPS i should have on tooltip to know that I'm ready to end-game content? Like in FNM build from Worst_Luck, that i know i should have something like 6~8k to do everything in the game... How much should be this value to barrage?
"
henriquegaspa wrote:
Well, everything is fine in my character. I had a PF lvl 91 which i was not playing + 20 ex budget stopped at my stash, so decided to try the build. I have some gems such as barrage and LA lvl 14 yet, and i know i have to put it 20/20 at least... so this question is only for information: How much DPS i should have on tooltip to know that I'm ready to end-game content? Like in FNM build from Worst_Luck, that i know i should have something like 6~8k to do everything in the game... How much should be this value to barrage?

Sorry, but you should forget about TOOLTIP when build a poison build. You should use path of building if you want to min maxing, knowing if you ready for Endgame content or not. I might say 18k is enough if you follow the skill tree but you need to get path of building for real check.

I'll give you an example: let's say 2 player both got a 20k Tooltip on barrage.

1st - The amount of Arrows number : you fire 8 arrows and other guy fire 11 arrows => that's guy deal way more dps than you

2nd - The amount of chaos dmg in your 20k dps :you got 7k of lightning and 13k of chaos while other guy got 5k of lightning and 15k of chaos. => he deal way more dps than you.

3rd - Duration factor due to skill points lack. Both got 20k tooltip, same amount arrows, same amount of chaos, attack speed. But other guy get 45% duration nodes => he deal way more dps than you, because his poison last longer, his wither last longer, and after those duration got multiply with tempchain, it become much longer.

[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info