[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

I am having hard time getting the dps shown here...

Please check my char UnderTheInfluence and let me know what to improve.
"
Gameexe wrote:
I am having hard time getting the dps shown here...

Please check my char UnderTheInfluence and let me know what to improve.

No Vinktars, no +1 bow, and no +1 quiver. That's a ton of damage!
one question, are OPAL rings best or Steel rings?

also did the OP quit? i noticed last recent activity of the OP was feb. wonder if this build will get updated later on.
"
Blu85 wrote:

also did the OP quit? i noticed last recent activity of the OP was feb. wonder if this build will get updated later on.

OP did quit. He sold all his gear to a buddy of mine for 70ex. He still frequents the thread and posts though.
"
divinity wrote:
I don't see it's working unless elemental overload is a must. It's still like 40% more dmg. I just killed Rhoa on T5 in 3 minutes of shooting. I know i'm now almost 69 but still seems pretty bad, i've taken void manipulation, so i must be missing something?

Of course the build isn't going to work well when you're level 70 and missing almost all the core gear.

You have no WED on any piece of gear, no Vinktar's, no DPS jewels, no 20/20 gems, and even no point blank which gives you 50% MORE damage.

This isn't meant to be a super budget leveling friendly build. You need at least level 85+, Vinktars, some jewels, and leveled gems for this to work.

With the gear I'm wearing now I'm basically 1 shotting Uber Izaro and farming Shaper and Uber Atziri effortlessly. The build is incredible in terms of DPS but you can't expect to invest less than 10ex total into gear and get the same results as someone with 70ex+ investment.
"
divinity wrote:
ok then, but when i saw ppl's dps in the calc, like millions, especially other poison builds, mine dps is strictly as tooltip says. So i thought maybe i'm missing something. Will try to gear now.

Also my crit bow was like 50k TS dps, now it's 5-10k and it's like 10x slower for killing, no hidden dmg.

You dont even have merci/uber lab nodes yet.

You lack like everything.
Gear, ascendancys,flasks(important for flaskfinders) and lvl for more points.....
"
"
Blu85 wrote:

OP did quit. He sold all his gear to a buddy of mine for 70ex. He still frequents the thread and posts though.

yea i quit the char, im on a vaal fireball char now just for lolz, i melted the whole game and got bored of it lol..
"
Tuna2517 wrote:
of the following how would you rank jewel stats?
Damage
Chaos Damage
Damage Over Time
Lightning Damage
Projectile Damage
Attack Speed
Attack Speed with Bows

proj dmg
atk spd with bows
atk spd
chaos dmg
damage over time
light dmg
OP said the perfect gear cost 70ex but you dont need nearly that much to do everything in game,
yet some guys say they cant do anything despite 10ex investment?
So how much EX would I have to invest before reaching high efficiency?

Also, how is normal to dried lake, fast and fun? How is early mapping pre lvl 80/85?

Do you guys use the same skills for levelling as lategame?
Last edited by Sha0Kahnn on Apr 17, 2017, 3:16:48 PM
i killed shaper with just 8-10ex budget

with my current gear i kill shaper in maybe 1 beam phase at phase 3

Last edited by Tobinator on Apr 17, 2017, 4:55:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info