Developer Questions and Answers

How long PoE will continue to live without decent trading system? Current system is broken and easily abusive, i know u read reddit and there's a lot of talking about it nowadays, how will u respond on this?
What is the color of magic items in-game supposed to be?

People call them either blue or purple items, and this confuses me a lot when they're talking about magic items.
What's the point of skills like Dominating Blow,Conversion Trap,Devouring Totem at this moment?

They are really bad for the new game mechanics.
Will it be possible in 3.0 to attach MTX to inbuilt skills like spell totem in soul mantle?
What will happen to resistances penalties (from cruel and merc) in 3.0?
I would like to expand on this question and answer i just read in the answer thread

"Why is there so little group-oriented content in the game? (Russian question)

Because it is important to us that all content is possible solo. This is a base design philosophy of the game. You should never feel forced to group up to be able to do something. "

Yes i understand the answer, but my partner and I have been told that we are making the game unnecessarily harder for ourselves by playing together.

Apparently the consensus is that we should not do things like Lab, Atziri etc etc grouped up :(

The wiki states that in Merc the mobs get an extra 60% hp, this seems perfectly fair as there is an extra character attacking it, so why is it considered to be a bad thing to be grouping up.

Is there something that happens that the wiki is not telling us about?

Have you considered allowing spaces in character names?
@GGG

-- Now your game is under directx 11. Will you continue to improve graphics, polygons, animations and textures? (For example, the rocks in The Ledge are not very pretty)

-- At 3.0, will you continue to add content in the endgame? (Endgame quests, new content, small stories...) in order to increase playing time, and avoid boredom?

-- Possibility, in option, to see the levels of the characters to portraits, in multiplayer?
Spoiler

-- a FireTrap color (MTX)

-- add a MastersBoard in the Hideout, which lists all the Masters that have been encountered: displays their levels, their current location (hideout, act1, act2 ..), reputation statut, the possibility to invite them into the Hideout or not, and so on. ..

-- Creating a Stash Tab for maps! (classic maps, without mod & quality)

-- Adding (with point) Divination Stash Tab in the guild chest. (add CTRL+Click in guild chest?)

~
This game is beautiful, continue !!
Thx !
http://www.path-of-exile.fr/
Last edited by aerao on Mar 20, 2017, 10:17:47 AM
Will there ever be physical copies of divination cards for sale? Please say they will be :(
I have a question for the market named "poe.trade". I know people are using it a lot these days for buying stuff in poe, so do I. And i saw some experienced players who confirmed this site nearly the main place for trading in poe. But whenever i jumped to this site and scroll down to the bottom, i saw :"This site is fan-made and not affiliated with Grinding Gear Games in any way". So the question is would this site trustable and should i keep using it instead of the Trading tab on forum ? Will you ever think of making an "ingame-market" so that everyone can shopping in the game instead of do "Alt + Tab" to a chrome tab to contact someone to buy something that exist in the game ?
Last edited by levinh07 on Mar 20, 2017, 9:33:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info