Developer Questions and Answers

Will there be new sounds for the loot filter?
Was there a point where the drop rate for the Mirror was higher, maybe similar to chaos drop rate, but then you notice it's power and reduced it somewhere around 0.00000000000001% (Or maybe more 0s)? Or did you have to change the drop rate to any other currency?
When do you update / modify the upper bar for active sills? There were already plenty of idea to make it more transparent (which effect are temporaray / permanent, which affect char pos. /neg. etc.). Depending on your build. Bleeding is sometimes so hard to detect.
I've just read your 1st reply to the Q & A and one question from someone was if you can lower mystery box duplicates you get from multiple purchases. the reply that was given was to increase the price of the mystery box.
I have a suggestion that would benefit GGG and the players alike.

would a trade of multiple items of a type to receive a token of that type be a possibility?
I.E: I trade 5 chest Armour pieces from mystery boxes/purchases to receive a token to purchase the one chest Armour piece I want.
This will clear the unwanted portals/boots/helms ect I don't want/need and I'll be happier that I can get the one I do want at a fair price/trade off.
It seems win/win for GGG & players as we will be more inclined to purchase even more mystery boxes as there will be a way to clear the mtx we never use :)
Hey GGG! Long time player and fan here. It's not so much of a criticism as just an opinion I have, buuuut I just dislike the Labyrinth. I think Ascendancies did a wonderful thing for build options and character customization, but I just feel like the Labyrinth is a chore on every character. It's just plainly not for me and that's all there really is to it. Same thing with the Trials except even more so, I was so happy when you guys made it so you only have to do the Trials once per difficulty per league(Now only once ever..? :D Or make them more meaningful.).

Anyway rambling aside I'd really love to hear the details on Labyrinth and Ascendancy point gain changes in 3.0. Considering that there is no longer three difficulties; that means the Labyrinth and trials HAVE to be changing in some capacity I would think? So I guess I really just want to know what the plans are for adjusting the Labyrinth to the new 10 act - 1 difficulty schema. Hard to articulate into an actual question, but I look forward to hearing the details on this among other things in 3.0.

Thank you for making a(for the most part, 95%, but with love!) awesome game!
Random is random.
I'm not sure if you guys are still taking question, but I'll try anyway.

Will there be an Xbox beta around the same time as PC 3.0 beta? If so, closed or open beta?

Thanks for creating this amazing game!
Microtransactions QQ

Infernal weapon effect (any old one) vs any other new weapon (breach, etc.) effect. New weapon effects covers both main and off-hand weapons, but old one cover only one of them, will this be fixed or it's intended?

Cos i'm sort of had to get 2 infernal skins to dual-wield xD

Spoiler

21/05/2018. The day the indie company owned and operated in New Zealand known as GGG died. Whether you want to admit it or not.
Have you considered making Barrage, Cyclone and lightning tendrils into channeling skills? I would just love to have a bow on channeling set-up. and i do think lightning tendrils could have larger use with it
Last edited by PerAutomatik on Mar 23, 2017, 4:34:20 PM
Christian or Christopher Wilson? I'm not considering Christina as an option.
There was a question earlier regarding when names expire, but it's not that clear to me. Are names expire after a date when not logged into the game or when not using the account at all?
Last edited by Hizsoo on Mar 24, 2017, 6:49:01 AM
Hello GGG team I would love to see crafting to the next level ,Item crafting is big part of the game and I think the next step would be gem crafting(addition Gem). Same way you craft items in game but with gems that can be used in your items to get bonuses to that item(3prifix 3suffix) Yes you would lose gem spot, but the pay of by using it would be very good.3 type of gems ,red (weapon gem) Green (Armour gem) Blue (Shield and boots or can make belts have sockets in the future)This would help with lot unique items that no one uses but this new gem would change that.You have most of the coding done for this so it would be easy add for you expert team and I think this would add hole new chapter of awesomeness to this game.

PS: Spell leech would be nice in the skill tree and elemental leech(For life and mana)There so much physical leech but nothing for the other two.

Last edited by ePuff on Mar 25, 2017, 12:35:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info