Developer Questions and Answers

"
aerao wrote:
@GGG

-- Creating a Stash Tab for maps!

~
This game is beautiful, continue !!
Thx !

This one will never be possible, Maps being craft-able have item level associated, different mods from magic / rare, meaning they will never be stackable.

For the Grab boxes. Some people hate the exclusive content, other like me... that's often honestly all I want. For dealing with duplicates.
Yes getting them should be a thing, but possibly a way to trade multiple duplicates in for another grab box should be an option? (thinking like the prophecy of trading 5 uniques in for another random unique)

Would allow people to use duplicates for another chance, yet still keep the odds random, (Or with rarity a chance to trade [one or multiple at a time] down a rarity, price for exclusive items don't mean much if they are never purchasable)

Last edited by ValheruWolf on Mar 20, 2017, 9:37:02 AM
Few questions:

1) Would it be possible to do a Cloud/emulator version of PoE for Xbox so that we wouldnt need to buy xbox to be able play the console version?

2) Will the Xbox version have trade in it - or is the SSF we have now on PC something that you developed primarily for the xbox first?

3) When the New Supporter packs for 3.0 arrive - and I assume you will put a Beta key for 3.0 into it like always before - will it also include an Xbox option? viz. Beta key for Xbox.

4) Relates to (3). If there will not be Xbox beta at all - would it be possible to buy the supporter pack for PC that has the beta key and then have the rest of stuff for Xbox? This so that I would be able to play the Beta on PC and then use the points etc on Xbox for Stashtabs etc (I have 49 tabs on PC already so wont need more).

Best
Cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Will summoner spectres persist after logout/crash/disconnect for 3.0.0 so that summoners aren't so harshly time/speed/power penalized by game bugs or choosing to log off?
Last edited by Hamzen on Mar 20, 2017, 11:07:40 AM
Why is the whole game focused more and more on damage output rather than defensive mechanics ?
For example maps with enemies have extra damage and you have less defenses like less block chance + less armour or less dodge chance + enemies higher accuracy. You can`t play effective defence build because of map mods and nerfed unique items for defense stats like Rumi`s flask. You can`t play defense character when you want to kill shaper because vortexes will cover whole area when you dont kill him fast. Why is armour so ineffective in game - higher dmg higher armor ignore. In endgame enemies hits are so high that armour is totaly useless.
When will you finaly create normal in-game trading system so player would not have to trade for hours to get some items ? Trading trough poe.trade takes lots of time to trade something and this intarface is slow.
Last edited by Quincy on Mar 20, 2017, 11:20:30 AM
Will we be able to randomize our portal effect? Ideally with a way to select just the favorite ones. I have about 11 portals now, and would love a way to randomize them.
Why are there league challanges like 1000 Tri-league T6+ Maps or 1000 T-XYZ Maps ? Normal gamers dont have chance to complete challanges like this, only so called "no-life" gamers who play several hours a day. Endgame grinds are little bit difficult and time consuming but still doable. But the new 1000 maps challanges are little bit too much at least in my opinion.
Last edited by Quincy on Mar 20, 2017, 11:35:18 AM
Can we able to check detailed minion stats like the other attack skills on character window on 3.0? (For example; their damage block chance or the other damage or defense stats comes from unique items.)
In 3.0.0 with HOWA nerf and dot changes will the lightning damage able to doting without any convert or added non-lightning damage?

When the auction house or something similar come?! In Standard is pain to buying things. Nobody answer or we get answer but they say play in other league and they dont want to relog or something else... Its pain! When you writing for somebody and they afk or something and you cant buy what you need just after hours later (if not more). The most people dont have that much time. Players wanna a smoother easy trade, not headache.

Why you wanna nerf Vaal Pact-Energy Shield combo instead of buffing the life nodes or life mechanic? Ok a lot of player use ES because safetier, but characters is 1 shot able with 15k ES too (there are videos on youtube) and the most build dont reach it. Then what can say those who cant have more then 4-5k life?! Buff life pls instead of nerf ES. Thanks!

An idea... Ok we see the tooltip dps, but would be good if we would see how much was the most/avarage dps when we fought against a boss. The DPS would be calculated from the boss life/es lost/sec. It would be far accurate than the tooltip dps.
Last edited by ShinigamiKller on Mar 20, 2017, 12:48:09 PM
Is there any plans for Japanese language support in the near future?

I feel the Japanese PoE community is solid and open, and growing steadily.
If GGG guys are recruiting any Japanese translators, I will raise my hand at any time :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info